Pnuematic Components, Eyre Street, Sheffield

• 2 months later...
I remember a gorgeous Blonde who I fancied on the 71 Bus working there. She was called Julie off Norfolk Park and it would have been the late 70's :love:

I worked there on Eyre st and moved with them to the Holbrook Ind. Est. there are some still the after 40 yrs one I remember is John Whitehead

• 1 year later...
I have just left PCL after finishing my 3 years as an apprentice, great place very friendly people. good management, did not really want to leave, but wanted to further my engineering career.

I worked there for many years and enjoyed most of my time there till the later years, a lot of the same people are still there but the standards have really gone down hill especially middle management as a lot of the better ones have now retired. I was made redundant 5years ago, it was the best thing they did for me

• 4 months later...

Hi, Just talking about PCL yesterday. My mother worked there before we migrated to Oz in 1964. Her name was Winnie Harvey, and her great friend,who always kept in touch,but sadly died recently, was Alice Hartley. Mom had great memories of PCL, and the people who worked there.

i worked there has a cleaner early eighties don tremember many names only other cleaner I think her name was jacky clark remember telephone receptionist has ben avery chatty lady blonde short hair and a mr duffy I think that was his name not good with names