Sheffield Hallamshire Hospital

I have just returned home after two days and nights in the Hallamshire Hospital Neurolegy ward after having some tests done.I have to compliment all the staff and I mean all,nurses, doctors,cleaning staff,meal ladies everyone,you could not fault any of them the care was first class!.With all the bad stories in the newspapers about hospital care I thought I would tell of my experiance,there are two sides to every story and mine is a positive one!.:hihi::love:

I have just returned home after two days and nights in the Hallamshire Hospital Neurolegy ward after having some tests done.I have to compliment all the staff and I mean all,nurses, doctors,cleaning staff,meal ladies everyone,you could not fault any of them the care was first class!.With all the bad stories in the newspapers about hospital care I thought I would tell of my experiance,there are two sides to every story and mine is a positive one!.:hihi::love:

Good for you :):):)

hope you told them :D

I totally agree with your comments, they were fantastic when my daughter had her surgery last year, we didn't find fault with anyone.

Hope everything goes well for you, you are certainly in good hands if you need to go back, good luck :)

Glad everything went ok .Do you mind me asking which Neurologist you are under Old tup .

Dr.G.J.Dennis is my consultant he seems to be the head man,everything is referred back to him!.By the way its nothing life threatening(I hope!).

• 5 months later...

Simple question - does the multistorey take card, notes or is it just coins? Also, is it payment on entrance or exit? I can see from the web that it's £8 for over 4 hours and open from 6.30am to 10.30pm

Taking my wife there for an operation and don't want to be worrying about the parking.

Thanks

Archived