The Clairvoyant Megathread- all discussion in here please

Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

Tia - hypothetically, if someone could tell you the ffuture, why would you want to know and what if they told you something bad?

I went to see Branda in 2005 and she warned me that if I didn't stop making fun of her "talents" I'd end up wasting my days posting rubbish on an internet forum. How I wish I'd listened........

, I think the phoney ones are very good at tricking you into giving them information.

Phoney as opposed to the ones that can really talk to dead people!?

I know it probably looks like I'm just taking the p*ss, but how come you had to make an appointment?

And please please tell me it's been posponed due to unforseen circumstances

Went to a Mosborough. Very useful!

Angels spiritual circle they were called.

Give it a go !

hiya can u give me any mre details on the angels spiritual circle please.

I have got my reading booked for next week, with a lady called denise, from rotherham she is very good :)

I know it probably looks like I'm just taking the p*ss, but how come you had to make an appointment?

And please please tell me it's been posponed due to unforseen circumstances

u always get one :hihi:

Let us know what she's like.

I went to a psycic night one night and it freaked me totally .. the guy kept coming back to me time and time again and told me that a relationship that was causing me a lot of unhapiness would end - this was last July .. he said that I would be happy again in two year's time ....one more year to go then!

He also told me something that no one in that room could possibly have known, which made me more upset about perhaps the relationship ending thing being true.

It still makes me feel sick inside.

Talking of healers though ... I was at my brothers when this guy visited to treat my sister in law. Asked if I wanted to try it, I agreed and sat on a chair with my back to him. Before this man's hands touched my back, I felt the heat from his hands !! As soon as his hands were placed on my back, I felt a tingling feeling in my scalp which went down through my throat, chest, then into my back.

Bloody strange I can tell you.