This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

It's-my-magical-powers.

-Michael

p.s.-my-space-bar-has-broken!!

Anyone got any good reccommendation of a good medium/psycic in or around Sheffield please, know of a really good one in Brid but its too far

If they were any good, they would contact you as they would know you required their services

Don't be so gullible

Fun though it always is to trot out the old gags, may I refer you to the last 17 times this question has been asked on the forum.....

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/search.php?searchid=5298613

I was going to say that, you must be psychic.

There you go big chief, just get Basil. He'll be about as accurate as any of the charlatans you'd have to give money to.

Be pleased to be of service for a small consideration. Just cross my palm with gold...

Seriously - SAVE YOUR MONEY.

Brenda Diskin of Sheff paranormal society is supposed to be good. Runs a place at Walkley called "spooktakular" or something like that.

I'm very sceptical re: mediums or clairevoyants as they do tend to charge the earth for giving info already known or easily gleened from the client.

Having said this my sister went to a seemingly good one in Mansfield somewhere, she never imparted info re: late dad, but she came out with some very startling truth's regarding his very early death and the fact he like to sit and carve Bears out of old bits of wood. How did she know this?

Most are fakes I suspect, but there has to be some who are not.

dont know if it helps ,but know colin fry coming to the city hall on 25th sept,tickets are £20

Holymoses, Forum physic.

I feel you have a yearning for self discovery, Your life has changed direction recently, with a move or career change.

You feel lost, - no strike that - you have lost, something not precious but several things together they seem joined somehow, I feel a saint and a animal and something to do with home. A key perhaps.

Your a fun person and like to entertain and throw parties, but beware of tipsy friends being a bit clumsy.

A recent trip abroad left you spell bound, gob smacked may be a better description, something to do with apple... green apple.. big apple I don't know fully.

I get a feeling you care about people, a genuine selfless person.

Who needs to pay for questionable parlour tricks when theres holymoses.