The Clairvoyant Megathread- all discussion in here please

Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

few of my freinds have seen joanne gregory,she is based in worksop.they have highly recommended her.

May I suggest that you get in touch with a/the local spiritulist church,(such as the SNU) they have lists of accredited meduims, who have been trained with them and do not charge the earth for a reading.

You can find out more on their website ( where, when etc)

http://www.snu.org.uk/churches/csy.htm

there is also a page on the web site which gives advice on finding a medium and some who are available

http://www.snu.org.uk/mediums/medium%20guidance.htm

http://www.snu.org.uk/mediums/mediumlist.htm

hope that helps :)

holymoses, you been looking at my post history by any chance. this is for a friend of mine

:)

May I suggest that you get in touch with a/the local spiritulist church,(such as the SNU) they have lists of accredited meduims, who have been trained with them and do not charge the earth for a reading.

Accredited mediums? I wonder how you get accreditation?

I used to be a medium, now I'm extra large....sorry

Anyone got any good reccommendation of a good medium/psycic in or around Sheffield please, know of a really good one in Brid but its too far

If they haven't called you already they aren't very good at the job.

Hi, can you give me Brenda Diskins phone no and address please, I would love to go and see her. I saw a clairvoyant 20 years ago and everything she told me happend although it has taken 19 years for it to happen. Unfortunately the lady I saw has since died and I am looking for some one who is a genuine clairvoyant.

Well a few of you recomemnded Brenda Diskin & I have made an appointment to see her - tomorrow in fact.

I have never done this before, and a few of my friends have spooked me to say the least.

What are your thoughts on this... good Idea ? Bad Idea ?

What exactly are you hoping to get from her?

:help: please no timewasters

I have lost loved ones in my life who i believe may be trying to send a message to me, many might think i'm crazy but I loved these people very much so. If you may know somebody who could possibly help me please let me know

thanks

Coincidentally I was shooting a promotional film last night for a 'clairvoyent' called Joanne Gregory. I don't buy into it myself but you can find her on this page...

http://www.psychicdirectory.co.uk/countysearch.php?idName=clairvoyant

or indeed someone else that you might find useful.

A better piece of advice might be to consider counselling as the feeling that the deceased are trying to speak to you is often a consequence of unresolved grief. Psychics can (arguably) sometimes help people resolve their grief through their idiosyncratic/alternative methods but are probably less likely to be successful at this than a professional counsellor.

Good luck.

:help: please no timewasters

I have lost loved ones in my life who i believe may be trying to send a message to me, many might think i'm crazy but I loved these people very much so. If you may know somebody who could possibly help me please let me know

thanks

Firs of all sorry for your loss.Ilost both my parents in 1991 to cancer.I was like you looking for ans and maybe something else.Ihave been to a couple of spiritual groups and seen a medium.Ihave to tell you in my exp they were at best vague and not really accurate.Anyhow if you pm me i will send you a couple of contacts whom have been used by friends and are app genuine.Good luck.:)

oh I do totally agree that councelling is a better way to cope with grief I have been down this road and have been helped greatly as a result of this but i need something more, long story

I feel strong enough to find somebody to give me much needed answers now and feel a medium could do this for me

thanks for your help