The Clairvoyant Megathread- all discussion in here please

Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

Can I just ask why you feel the need to go and see someone like this? Not trying to start anything, just curious.

:)

Has anyone been to see or had any experience with a psychic called Joanne Gregory. A number of my colleagues have been to see her and I've some personal experience of her - all good. Just wondered if anyone else has any stories they'd like to share?

I have never heard of her, where is she from, why not try her for your self,

I have seen her before but was in a group environment so she didn't go into too much detail. She talked about stuff that meant nothing at the time but it's all come true. She's from Worksop I believe.

Can some one give me contact details for this lady please :)

Hi BJShooter

Brenda's number is 0114 2215207, I spoke to her last night and am going to see her week, can't wait !

She has a website as well which is http://www.sacredearth.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

Hope this helps

Angelb :)

Forgot to say it's been postponed for a little while - i'll let you know what happens.
wouldnt she have seen that when she gave you the appointment?...:hihi::hihi:

sorry, good luck with the visit ;)

Can I just ask why you feel the need to go and see someone like this? Not trying to start anything, just curious.

:)

Yes I'm curious about this as well. What happens if you hear anything bad, how would you stop worrying about it cos I know I couldn't

Hm :gag: intersting read, i understand both sides of the coin, really I guess as a child the thoughts of spirits and ghosts freaked me out, i was a true non beleiver until i was 31 years old. My father died when i was 25 he brought me up on his own. His death was a major loss to my life. My cousin has always been spiritually aware,she told me my dad was around me all the time but i have always laughed and told her to get real.

As a crazy teenager around 17 a group of us went to get a reading from Yvonne Claperton. She basically told us all the same, " never to buy a red car" i was going to have twins, the only thing that came true, i passed my driving test the first time :D So i guess that i was still a sceptic.

When my farther was in the last few days of his life, i asked him to make me know if there is life after death.

It was Richard Knight that gave me a reading 6 years after my fathers death. and after my reading i cried and cried but it was releif because i knew it was my dad who gave me the message. It was the most overwhelming feeling i have ever felt.

He wasnt telling me my future, he gave me TRUE messages of comfort that only made sence to me, Richard is a messenger.

Im sure any of you guys out there that have lost a parent or family member, that you love so much, spent everyday of your life together, you know them inside out. If i had never been so lucky to have received my messages, then i would probably still be greiving and "not letting go"

I KNOW my dad is around me and all the unanswered questions have been addressed and i can now move on with my own life. I no longer feel guilty about not being present when he took his last breath, because he told me i made his passng easy by not being there. I carried so much guilt i know that would have carried that guilt for the rest of my life even though inside i knew it was the right decision and a hard one to make.

Maybe when the non believers are in a position to even want to understand spirituality i.e. by losing someone close to them thats ok. But please dont make fun of us that KNOW there is life after death.

Im sure one day you will find out for yourselves :)

I see that several people have asked for Yvonne Clapperton's number and can't see that anyone has yet provided it. The number I have for her is 258 7164 but this dates from November 2005 when I went to see her in Carterknowle Road. The reading was mixed. She was very accurate about several deaths that have happened, even getting my father-in-law's 3 initials right. But several things haven't happened (yet, anyway - don't know what the time span is meant to be for predictions). And yes she also told me I would have a hysterectomy, and that hasn't happened yet, thank goodness.

has anyone seen a good clairvoyant ( is that the person that tells you about ur future) a medium is the person that contacts the dead is that right?? i'm not sure i believe in it but i would just like to see what they say!! my mother inlaw went and saw one once and she couldn't believe that they told her, she got it all recorded too, but she doesn't have the number anymore as she went a couple of years ago.Has anyone been to a good one?? do i have to go in a group? or is there ones where i can just go on my own? thanks

jane

If there is one, they'll know you're looking and will come to you, surely?