Reasonably priced photoshoot for newborn??

Are you wanting it done in a studio or at home / some location?

I'm CRB checked.

Where abouts in meadowhall did you have the pixi foto done? I've looked at their prices and I thought it was going on for £400/500 for the cd. Thanks for your congratulations and replies

It was in Boots but it was their mobile studio. You can check on their website where the mobile studios will be here:

http://www.pixifoto.co.uk/locations

They aren't showing a date for when they are in Meadowhall again but I did hear the guy telling someone you can call up and they will tell you when they are planning on returning.

The cost of all the 9 photos and prints is only available at the discounted price of £179 if you buy all the photos on the day that they are ready. Or so the guy said anyway. We had some really good shots so couldn't not purchase them. :)

---------- Post added 22-02-2013 at 15:11 ----------

Looks like you can register with pixifoto and get the free portait voucher through their website here:

http://www.pixifoto.co.uk/pixi-promise

You can always go for the free photo and then see how much they offer the other photos to you for. That's what we did and got offered them all for £179. :)

great idea that is. know a guy, no address or website or number or any idea if he's CRB checked. Brilliant.

I posted the link to his website, he is in Banners at Attercliffe

Seven Hills Photography are fantastic. A family photo session is only £110 including a canvas and all your photos on a CD. They have a potable studio and will come to you (much more relaxed with a newborn).

Thanks for posting my Link wozman and the nice comments, appreciate it.

Hi I'm Rich I've done photoshoots of newborn babies both in the studio and at there home's.

Obviously I have had times when the babies not performed so have always arranged to meet at a different time at no extra cost because my aim as a photographer is to be taking pictures of that newborn and family for many years to come so the images have to be perfect.

There's some examples on my website of both studio and home visit and am happy to speak to anyone who is wanting a studio shoot.

Cheers Rich;))

I posted the link to his website, he is in Banners at Attercliffe

is banners still open

it sounds like a lot of money for photos now

Inthepicture studio is really good cost me 60 pounds for 4 lots of photos and often have sales on ... they have lots of props like: plant pot with headband on, fire truck, bath with ducks, suitcase etc ... really good quality photos also get given time to pay off pay as little as you want when you want but wont get your photos tilll they are fully paid off ... its in Sheffield near the star building ... ive always took my boy ... he is now two there photos are at top standard

Hi please take a look at my photography page and contacted me if interested. Newborn photoshoot in your home with fully edited disc £30 :) xxx