Wednesday promoted?

Thought about the possibility of pushing for playoff spot. May not be obtainable. this season. We are also not ready money wise for what it would take to succeed in the Prima Donna League. Although i don't know how much cash a team gets for promotion and/or playoff win.

Would be fine with midtable finish this year and a serious push next year in the league plus a successful FA Cup run.

Get it on.

I think you get around £30,000,000 if you get promoted to prem i may be wrong. I reckon Wednesday going up is worth a small flutter. Ladbrooks Saturday morning ;)

---------- Post added 05-02-2013 at 06:42 ----------

What Are the odds corker?

Came on to read a thread entitled 'Wednesday promoted' and it appears to be some form of self help group for depressed Blades

My eyes are bleeding

After a bad few weeks and our uncertainty about Mr Jones we have now hit the ground running, i've got a funny feeling that we'll make the Playoffs. Watch this space!
A few seasons ago Sunderland with Roy Keane in charge who was nearly sacked were 3rd from bottom in november and then went on a run. They were promoted to the Premier league not sure if was automatic or playoffs, so who knows what can happen, wishful thinking:hihi::hihi:

Any owl's realist will tell you, we are not world beaters but can beat any team in this league as we have proved but we also can lose as proved.

To stay in this league is priority anything better is a bonus & for me seeing the blades mess up again will make my season even more greater so a big old U.T.O :thumbsup:

It was only a couple of weeks back that League One MK Dons were knocking you out of the cup :hihi:

as much as i think some of your predictions are a little silly (as you prob do mine) i for 1 cant fault your commitment to your club credit for that wish i could travel the country with owls would be memoies for life good an bad:hihi:

Cardiff pal, great times :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

---------- Post added 05-02-2013 at 10:44 ----------

I think you get around £30,000,000 if you get promoted to prem i may be wrong. I reckon Wednesday going up is worth a small flutter. Ladbrooks Saturday morning ;)

---------- Post added 05-02-2013 at 06:42 ----------

What Are the odds corker?

Best priced 200/1 with "188 BET" :)

When your signing the lacks of kitson, higginbotham, robson,and murphy when championship clubs are all after them then they are of significant quality. Find a team with a better squad on paper?

Football isn't played on paper. The best team in the league will only be known after 46 games played.

Football isn't played on paper. The best team in the league will only be known after 46 games played.

I agree with that completely but in comparison to every other squad in this league ours has to be considered the best on paper which is what I was getting at and this is down to the chairman who "wouldn't spend in the summer" and who "doesn't care about the club.

The quality of player signed is more than sufficient for this league. They are more than capable of having a field day in this league based on past achievements and current ability. It is all down to how much they want it which usually determines who finishes at the top come may.

True. But hopefully there'll be some clues along the way.

Had Weds not had that dodgy run of home results at Xmas they could well have made it.I think they are about 6 points off making it otherwise it would have got interesting.Meanwhile Hudersfield sell their best player and are only going one way...

:hihi::hihi:Talk about light the blue touch paper with this one?

Cardiff pal, great times :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

---------- Post added 05-02-2013 at 10:44 ----------

Best priced 200/1 with "188 BET" :)

yep mate that was a memory for life that one will always have a special place........ im going eng v brazil tomoz cant wait that gonna be another in the old memory bank not everyday you watch the likes of neymar fabiano ronaldinho alves an co.....(could write another 15 names) :D