Wednesday promoted?

joiner andy

The circle of Sheffield Wednesday, lose a few games and it's "the managers not good enough get shut" or "the chairman needs to open his wallet". Win a few and it's "promotion" and "europe in a year or two" :hihi:

So what's unique about that? It happens with some supporters at every club, including your own.

The circle of Sheffield Wednesday, lose a few games and it's "the managers not good enough get shut" or "the chairman needs to open his wallet". Win a few and it's "promotion" and "europe in a year or two" :hihi:

I can think of a good few teams who will finish above you at the end of the season.

Any other Owls who predict promotion and play-offs please openly speak your mind so that I can mock you out loud because we were up in the hot zone and you ridiculed me for believing, your a few points of promotion and have this sort of stuff going on.

Please comment and allow me the laugh back :hihi:

Is it really that different at the lane ?

I will still be very happy if we finish mid table - just like I wanted at the start of the season.

Promotion/playoffs were never in my sights.

We have not got the money to spend on the quality that is needed for that push.

I also did not call for DJ's head.

The only thing I find wrong with DJ, apart from the fact he sometimes makes strange decisions (and I don't know any fans who agree 100% with what the manager does 100% of the time- do you?) is his accent! :hihi:

For you to speak about 'circles' is a tad short sighted Bassetboys - as S2 said it is the same for every team. It is part of being a fan. Down one week and having internal happiness the next.

The difference is that on here many fans post their immediate feelings straight after the game and get a bit carried away - you know like when they interview Managers straight after the game? Both sets of supporters do it.

And me as well :)

No disrespect mate but in all fairness any respect I had about you as a fan of United went through the window a long while ago.

Your Negative, you point the finger in the wrong directions and I always wonder when I read your evaluations of games whether you've actually even been to the game.

I will back the club mate through thick and thin, win or lose I will get behind them, you won't find me on radio talk shows spouting of blaming the man who is pretty much keeping us going at the minute regardless of his past downfalls and when they get promoted I will have earnt every penny of it. I will have travelled the length of the country watching them and I will lap up every minute.

You on the other hand will pretend you knew they would do it all along, you will jump on the band wagon and enjoy it despite months earlier writing them off.

And I probably pay out a great deal more money following them than you every season.

You stick to brown nosing the S6 mob on here if it massages your ego whilst I concentrate on following my team and cheering them on over the line. Will raise my glass to you when it eventually pays off.

I will still be very happy if we finish mid table - just like I wanted at the start of the season.

Promotion/playoffs were never in my sights.

We have not got the money to spend on the quality that is needed for that push.

I also did not call for DJ's head.

The only thing I find wrong with DJ, apart from the fact he sometimes makes strange decisions (and I don't know any fans who agree 100% with what the manager does 100% of the time- do you?) is his accent! :hihi:

For you to speak about 'circles' is a tad short sighted Bassetboys - as S2 said it is the same for every team. It is part of being a fan. Down one week and having internal happiness the next.

The difference is that on here many fans post their immediate feelings straight after the game and get a bit carried away - you know like when they interview Managers straight after the game? Both sets of supporters do it.

you gotta love the passion no matter what team thats what makes the game so special...:hihi:

I can think of a good few teams who will finish above you at the end of the season.

Any other Owls who predict promotion and play-offs please openly speak your mind so that I can mock you out loud because we were up in the hot zone and you ridiculed me for believing, your a few points of promotion and have this sort of stuff going on.

Please comment and allow me the laugh back :hihi:

You don't seem to know much for someone who writes 50,000 words a day.

You was telling us of promotion parties at Milton keynes, how sweet it would be for Wilson when it happens & what a star Coffie is. Look how that turned out.

We have no chance of promotion, but not that much less a chance than you lot, now you have sold your best player and keep getting outplayed by worse teams all year.

No disrespect mate but in all fairness any respect I had about you as a fan of United went through the window a long while ago.

Your Negative, you point the finger in the wrong directions and I always wonder when I read your evaluations of games whether you've actually even been to the game.

I will back the club mate through thick and thin, win or lose I will get behind them, you won't find me on radio talk shows spouting of blaming the man who is pretty much keeping us going at the minute regardless of his past downfalls and when they get promoted I will have earnt every penny of it. I will have travelled the length of the country watching them and I will lap up every minute.

You on the other hand will pretend you knew they would do it all along, you will jump on the band wagon and enjoy it despite months earlier writing them off.

And I probably pay out a great deal more money following them than you every season.

You stick to brown nosing the S6 mob on here if it massages your ego whilst I concentrate on following my team and cheering them on over the line. Will raise my glass to you when it eventually pays off.

as much as i think some of your predictions are a little silly (as you prob do mine) i for 1 cant fault your commitment to your club credit for that wish i could travel the country with owls would be memoies for life good an bad:hihi: