Wednesday promoted?

joiner andy

You don't seem to know much for someone who writes 50,000 words a day.

You was telling us of promotion parties at Milton keynes, how sweet it would be for Wilson when it happens & what a star Coffie is. Look how that turned out.

We have no chance of promotion, but not that much less a chance than you lot, now you have sold your best player and keep getting outplayed by worse teams all year.

The simple fact being Aaron that I hypothetically spoke of the irony surrounding the scenario of Wilson going to a previous club and turning them over and possibly securing promotion. Nowhere did I say it was going to happen.

Secondly Cofie was a talent however unfortunately for whatever reason it didn't happen at United, I am in no doubts now that the lad will go on to make a name for himself in the game.

Finally Blackman wasn't even our leading goalscorer from open play, unfortunately that would be Miller and now Kitson who has bettered the lad. The ability to put a penalty away doesn't make you the best player in the team. I 100% don't believe any of the hype that surrounded his departure, just as I wouldn't be overly bothered if we sold George long or Harry Maguire who are both valuable assets financially but in reality are highly inexperienced and are prone to mistakes. I would rather reaplce them with the experience required to get out of this league.

In regards to getting outplayed by worse teams all year, when you ride high up the top of the league more than 3/4's of the league are "worse than us" as you put it. In the majority of games we have played well in a spell however not consistently enough. The second half against Coventry in a game that we lost we absolutely hammered them in one of our better 45 minutes of the season, against Notts County we hammered them, against Doncaster second half we hammered them. Swings and roundabouts and you take your rough with the smooth.

Week in week out blade, know what we are capable of if we hit our highs.

No disrespect mate but in all fairness any respect I had about you as a fan of United went through the window a long while ago.

Your Negative, you point the finger in the wrong directions and I always wonder when I read your evaluations of games whether you've actually even been to the game.

I will back the club mate through thick and thin, win or lose I will get behind them, you won't find me on radio talk shows spouting of blaming the man who is pretty much keeping us going at the minute regardless of his past downfalls and when they get promoted I will have earnt every penny of it. I will have travelled the length of the country watching them and I will lap up every minute.

You on the other hand will pretend you knew they would do it all along, you will jump on the band wagon and enjoy it despite months earlier writing them off.

And I probably pay out a great deal more money following them than you every season.

You stick to brown nosing the S6 mob on here if it massages your ego whilst I concentrate on following my team and cheering them on over the line. Will raise my glass to you when it eventually pays off.

Brown nosing owls lol , show me an example ! Agreeing with fellow football fans regardless of their team isn't brown nosing as you say , I can't help who's posts I agree with and whose opinions I agree with ,and I won't agree with someone just because they are a blade and I won't disagree with someone just because they are an owl .

As for me not actually going to games I'm just going to ignore that and give that comment the respect it deserves none .

You say I'm negative , I say your positive .... So what .

I along with many others believe McCabe has a lot to answer for with regards to the decline in MY club both financially and on the field ,you however believe every word he says ( Like you probably believed James Beattie had the flu) ,we have a different opinion on McCabe but what I find amusing is you don't really challenge many other people's opinions on iMccabe .

If you pay out more following the blades good on you , what would you like a count up between me and you and the winner gets an award ?

You say you will back them through thick and thin errr so do I just because I fail to have optimism in the way you do doesn't make me any less of a blade .

And I won't find you on a talk radio show like can you can me doing what .... Having an opinion ! One you don't like so you moan and whine on here about it !

The phonecall you heard me on (the only 1) the presenter agreed on all points I made and 3people that night mentioned

A. I was the best blade that had been on in a while . We're they lieing ?

B. I made very good points and they agree. We're they lieing ?

C.the next caller said he echoed everything I said . We're they lieing?

And I'd keep quiet about when we get promoted especially after last seasons mk promotion party :):) wouldn't want to tempt fate .

No disrespect mate but in all fairness any respect I had about you as a fan of United went through the window a long while ago.

Your Negative, you point the finger in the wrong directions and I always wonder when I read your evaluations of games whether you've actually even been to the game.

I will back the club mate through thick and thin, win or lose I will get behind them, you won't find me on radio talk shows spouting of blaming the man who is pretty much keeping us going at the minute regardless of his past downfalls and when they get promoted I will have earnt every penny of it. I will have travelled the length of the country watching them and I will lap up every minute.

You on the other hand will pretend you knew they would do it all along, you will jump on the band wagon and enjoy it despite months earlier writing them off.

And I probably pay out a great deal more money following them than you every season.

You stick to brown nosing the S6 mob on here if it massages your ego whilst I concentrate on following my team and cheering them on over the line. Will raise my glass to you when it eventually pays off.

Genuine question mate,S2 unlike a lot of blades,blames the chairman and not the manager.As an owl i agree with him[sure you dont care what we think:)] but dont you think he is right. Edit,i wrote this before i saw S2s reply.

Any owl's realist will tell you, we are not world beaters but can beat any team in this league as we have proved but we also can lose as proved.

To stay in this league is priority anything better is a bonus & for me seeing the blades mess up again will make my season even more greater so a big old U.T.O :thumbsup:

The simple fact being Aaron that I hypothetically spoke of the irony surrounding the scenario of Wilson going to a previous club and turning them over and possibly securing promotion. Nowhere did I say it was going to happen.

Secondly Cofie was a talent however unfortunately for whatever reason it didn't happen at United, I am in no doubts now that the lad will go on to make a name for himself in the game.

Finally Blackman wasn't even our leading goalscorer from open play, unfortunately that would be Miller and now Kitson who has bettered the lad. The ability to put a penalty away doesn't make you the best player in the team. I 100% don't believe any of the hype that surrounded his departure, just as I wouldn't be overly bothered if we sold George long or Harry Maguire who are both valuable assets financially but in reality are highly inexperienced and are prone to mistakes. I would rather reaplce them with the experience required to get out of this league.

In regards to getting outplayed by worse teams all year, when you ride high up the top of the league more than 3/4's of the league are "worse than us" as you put it. In the majority of games we have played well in a spell however not consistently enough. The second half against Coventry in a game that we lost we absolutely hammered them in one of our better 45 minutes of the season, against Notts County we hammered them, against Doncaster second half we hammered them. Swings and roundabouts and you take your rough with the smooth.

Week in week out blade, know what we are capable of if we hit our highs.

As you've just stated on your previous posts that you don't believe I go to games because I see a different game to you . Well here's an example . You've just said second half we battered doncaster , well I was at that game and in my eyes it was more like the last 15 mins , the other 75 minutes we were outdone in every area . If any other blades on here went to doncaster we will see if they agree with my last 15 minutes of playing well or your entire second half

---------- Post added 04-02-2013 at 22:40 ----------

Genuine question mate,S2 unlike a lot of blades,blames the chairman and not the manager.As an owl i agree with him[sure you dont care what we think:)] but dont you think he is right. Edit,i wrote this before i saw S2s reply.

Well take your self for instance then pal .

Is it brown nosing you that I get on with you,agree with you (on most things) , can have a decent conversation with you ,Should I not because your an owl and the almighty bb will see it as brown nosing an owl

Edited by s2 blade

Is it really that different at the lane ?

The thing is S6 our circle is a different shape to the S2 circle. At least when we were struggling before Christmas DJ was trying to improve the side, yes some of his purchases turned out to be a bit S2 but at least the intention was there and it appears that it is starting to work.

At the lane the complete opposite is being done McCabe is weakening the team to fill his pockets (or shall we say stop his pockets emptying so quickly) and it isn't a case of improving it is a case as trying to maintain the level.

So yes things do come around but some cirles unwind and become an S2 spiral.

There is a possibility that the S6 circle could trun into a spring and up the football league we go. Joiner has a chance of being able to look at this post in three and a half months time and say "I told you so" and there again he may not.

UTO

As you've just stated on your previous posts that you don't believe I go to games because I see a different game to you . Well here's an example . You've just said second half we battered doncaster , well I was at that game and in my eyes it was more like the last 15 mins , the other 75 minutes we were outdone in every area . If any other blades on here went to doncaster we will see if they agree with my last 15 minutes of playing well or your entire second half

---------- Post added 04-02-2013 at 22:40 ----------

Well take your self for instance then pal .

Is it brown nosing you that I get on with you,agree with you (on most things) , can have a decent conversation with you ,Should I not because your an owl and the almighty bb will see it as brown nosing an owl

BB calls you negative,i think you are honest.Said it before,i always read your match reports cos you say it how its is which there isnt a lot of on here.Pretty obvious you not brown nosing anybody,why the hell would you,and theres also no doubt you are a true blade.Of course so is BB,but he does put a positive spin on everything united,but we are all different and theres nowt wrong with that.

BB calls you negative,i think you are honest.Said it before,i always read your match reports cos you say it how its is which there isnt a lot of on here.Pretty obvious you not brown nosing anybody,why the hell would you,and theres also no doubt you are a true blade.Of course so is BB,but he does put a positive spin on everything united,but we are all different and theres nowt wrong with that.

Am I allowed to agree with everything you just wrote ? Or will that be brown nosing :)

Each to their own I say fella :)

I don't think he is right about McCabe now no, In fact and fact being the key word he couldn't be further from the actual truth. I've agreed with the facts surrounding where United are now and how bad management from McCabe and the managers at the club during the time contributed to the downfall of the club, which funnily enough Kevin McCabe in a nutshell and maybe not as open as he should have been surrounding the complete failings but he came out never the less and said he knows where his faults were and how they played a part.

McCabe then openly commit himself to the task of getting United promoted. In a spell where the club were making significant losses due to past failures the chairman put his hand in his pocket and subsidised salaries that league one has probably never seen or at least very rarely. Evans, Cresswell, Williamson, Quinn, Simonsen, Lowton and Montgomery were all on substantial Championship salaries. As the vultures circled McCabe could well have cashed in and attempted to balance the books, he could have accepted league one status and commited our long term future to the league but he didn't, instead he bankrolled the wage bill and club in order to restore it to where we expect it to be.

In addition to this he also bankrolled the loans of Clarke, Phillips, Mendez-Laing, Egan, O'Halloran and Hoskins at key points. Ok you can go on and say we didn't replace Ched Evans but he did bring players in and regardless of what you say we had 10 other players in the same team that he was in and they should have contributed to picking up the pieces.

This season the club has been hands tied and forced to new regulations. We've had to trim the wage bill significantly and last season we all knew this was going to be the case if we didn't get promoted. But again despite pessimists telling us at the beginning of the season that McCabe wouldn't spend, that he would release everyone and play the youngsters, instead he attempts to keep a key core to his team and brings in plenty of players.

Whos paying for all of this S2 and other blades who want to point the finger? Answer that looking at now as opposed to the mistakes of 3-5 years ago! In the words of Titanic it can't be the gate receipts because quite frankly we don't make enough, when you've paid all the costs associated with hosting games the profits are minimal. The answer I think you will find is that McCabe once again has subsidised a promotion shot for the second season going.

And this is the chairman whos to blame, the chairman who we all want to point our fingers at when the truth is we have brought in players of more than sufficient quality and have the best team in this league. Yet nobody wants to point the finger at the actually people of fault. The XI professionals, the 6-7 players with firm Championship and even premiership experience. Thats who I blame for the lack of consistency and desire.

Selling blackman allowed two players to come in who look to have desire, Blackman penalties apart wasn't a world mover. And the same goes to the rest of the squad, if your not in it for the right reasons then get out of the club and lets bring in players who want to do well and achieve something.

A transition period for Sheffield United Football Club, no more high ridiculous high earners, no more half hearted players with a lack of desire and no more being held to ransom. McCabe the man who some love to hate is the man spearheading this.

Essay or not and I'm not asking anyone to read this against their own will and some I don't even want you to read it but never the less highly factual.