Car parks at pubs

mind your own business springs to mind if he gets pulled and is over that's his own fault hate grasses

Well let's hope if someone ever tries to steal your car, break into your house or beat you to a pulp in the street, there's none of those nasty grasses walking past. And let's also hope you don't get mown down by a drunk driver....

Add 1 hour after your last drink then deduct 1 unit per hour out of your intake giving you the amount of time it will take for you to be able to legaly drive ! :)

---------- Post added 21-01-2013 at 23:33 ----------

Did the kit come free with some bubble gum?

No with a free shot of aftershock ! :hihi:

it`s not an arguable point - any amount of alcohol has an effect on reaction times, perception and ability .

I fail to see why the UK still has a maximum limit.

it says you can drink and drive but only a little bit....i never take car to pub because i drink a lot....

it says you can drink and drive but only a little bit....i never take car to pub because i drink a lot....

sounds good to me.

---------- Post added 22-01-2013 at 17:49 ----------

This was real life with a real life kit.

erm sure, but the question was - would you do the test again in the back of a police car using a police issue tester and expect to pass?

Councillors in south-west Ireland have backed a plan to relax the drink-drive limits for some isolated constituents.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21143199

I read the article and I don't think it is a good idea. It is perfectly possible to go out (to a public house or otherwise) and have a good time without drinking significant amounts of alcohol.

2 & 1/2 pints on a night out is highly unlikely to put you over the limit, 2 & 1/2 pints on half hour probably will.

Wouldnt say thats reckless anymore than doing 80 on motorway which we all have done at some stage so think about your saying.