11 aside friendly (lillies dream) 29/06

if i cant attend corks then i'll gladly donate a bottle for a half time raffle :thumbsup:

if i cant attend corks then i'll gladly donate a bottle for a half time raffle :thumbsup:

Thank you:D

---------- Post added 22-01-2013 at 07:30 ----------

Any news on venue Corks?

Just to let you know that the football ticket raffle run by my o/h denlin raised £102 which will be presented at the RACE NIGHT which is to held on the 22 Feb at the Wadsley Bridge W.M.C.

ALL WELCOME.

Lets make Lillies dream come true.

Just like to thank OH for previous post and hope we will see some new friends and old to support Lillies Dream

Just don't give it potlegs to hold, we won't see it again :hihi::hihi::hihi:

i corker i've tried pming you but your messages are full. Just wondered if this was still happening as the even as gone off facebook. and i've been deleted? Thanks

Just don't give it potlegs to hold, we won't see it again :hihi::hihi::hihi:

You are a cheeky chuff Bypass! I'm sure I have no idea why you have this impression of me :hihi::hihi:

Can't wait to see how much the dress down day at work raises tomorrow - did you know I had managed to wangle it to be for Lillie's dream? :)

You are a cheeky chuff Bypass! I'm sure I have no idea why you have this impression of me :hihi::hihi:

Can't wait to see how much the dress down day at work raises tomorrow - did you know I had managed to wangle it to be for Lillie's dream? :)

Well done you.

No I didn't potlegs, but let's hope they all dig deep xx

I do hope so - I'm going round shaking the tin so I'll give it my best shot with the pliers on the tightar*e's pockets :hihi:

I do hope so - I'm going round shaking the tin so I'll give it my best shot with the pliers on the tightar*e's pockets :hihi:

Just use your normal charm, "gi me thi money t***" :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Well I hope it is, I've not been to a football match since 1967 but will make an exception for this one. Dave and Doug are going to book our fancy dress fishing match this weekend so maybe some of you would like to come along to Lindholme. Date TBA but hoping for May Day weekend