11 aside friendly (lillies dream) 29/06

Way too old to play football in fact just watching it these days tires me out however I would be more than happy to come along and spectate should I have good notice of when it is going to be and of course I will still contribute my £10 towards the cause.

Well done for this Corker, you seem quite the trooper mate.

Way too old to play football in fact just watching it these days tires me out however I would be more than happy to come along and spectate should I have good notice of when it is going to be and of course I will still contribute my £10 towards the cause.

Well done for this Corker, you seem quite the trooper mate.

It's a an enjoyment to me m8, helping is in mi blood :)

It's a an enjoyment to me m8, helping is in mi blood :)

Good on you, top lad!

if i can turn out i will mate just depends on dates etc il bring a couple aswell

It's all in hand folks, done this four times in the last 3 years and it's best to keep it simple enough, 10 pounds is fine, I'm picking some raffle prizes up over the next few day's off the big companies I will set a "justgiving" page up tomorrow please feel free to donate :)

I've followed the link on Lillies page on just giving and donated Matty - but obviously happy to pay to spectate too :) Would it be easier to stick on her link and just put Footie forum member or something to do with the match you're organising? :)

I've followed the link on Lillies page on just giving and donated Matty - but obviously happy to pay to spectate too :) Would it be easier to stick on her link and just put Footie forum member or something to do with the match you're organising? :)

Trust the corks :) Thanks so much for donating every penny helps me and my friends are on this, until 50 grand is raised I will not give in :)

corks - have you got all links to sites etc ill put them on our website and facebook etc m8

Trust the corks :) Thanks so much for donating every penny helps me and my friends are on this, until 50 grand is raised I will not give in :)

:clap::clap::clap::clap: Way to go Corks, have you got a date for match yet?

Ill come down to watch- i think playing may be a little risky ;)

Got £75 now for raffle, was aiming for £60 but now aiming for £100 before I draw raffle on Tuesday

Brilliant stuff, I'm just waiting for the sponsor forms and what have you to come through then it's all systems go :)

Brilliant stuff, I'm just waiting for the sponsor forms and what have you to come through then it's all systems go :)

Looking forward to this Corks,although me and OH have no interest in football for this match we will make an exception. You are a star !!!!

Hope you can come and watch us in the SF fishing group make fools of ourselves in the Lillies Dream match at Lindholme in May:hihi::hihi: