Ever wonder what happened to your past loves not just your first.

I have any past lovers as such but I have almost lost count of all the girls I have fancied over the years. I don't really know what has happened to many of them but I would guess they have found partners.

Oh man.... I'm relatively young so don't have "lost loves" as such, I speak to most of my ex's... but this thread is depressing me that sometimes you still think of them and some things never change...

all of them was kept in my heart

though i was hurt

though they made me cry

these four important person remained in my heart

most especially the last one that i thought would be my last love

here are they:

richard >>>> i think he was in hongkong now and happily married... lost contact since 1989

arnie>>>> he's doin fine with his own family, still have contact til now tho but only as a very good friends

vic>>>> he remained in sheffield, remained friends

and my last love karl >>>> dont know where he is... coz he's always roaming around with his bikes or cars lol but he said he will live forever, so i think he's right... he will live forever in my heart.

Being at the other side of the world I sometimes get a bit maudlin about friends I left behind and ex girlfriends. It can be easy to trace blokes but women change their name by marriage so it becomes impossible. I would love to hear from Gillian Rivers or Tina Everest,Sue Wright,Yasmine Sarwiski or anyone from the Hunters Bar area Cica early 80's

Funny I have just joined the site, and I thought yesterday I wondered what happened to...... Sarah Hefford, Grenoside...It's been over 20 years.

does anyone know of andrew garbett from killamarsh would love to hear from him :love:

Got engaged in late 1979 to a Sheffield lass from Attercliffe - (won't mention her name just in case she might be on this forum). After 7 months engagement I moved up to Sheffield in mid-1980 to get married to her only to be told 5 days later to clear off as she found someone else. She went from being a kind, gentle, considerate, caring girl to a totally spiteful, hard-faced b**ch.

Even though that was some 26 years ago, and I'm now married with two teenage kids, I miss the girl that she was and still wonder to this day what on earth went wrong. (But I certainly don't miss what she became ..... :gag: ).

However I'm still in regular contact with her parents - if fact I was speaking to her mum only last weekend. In 1988, I went back to Sheffield to see her mum, dad, brother, sister and gran again - and this time I went back with my new wife. Her mum made my wife an "Honorary Daughter" so that I could still be the Son-in-Law. I think from that she felt her daughter had made a big mistake in getting rid of me - which I find somewhat a comforting thought. But it still makes me sad to think what happened.

Patrick

Little Jeanie Cauldwell, "I worshiped from afar" Well; she lived across the road acually, but across the road was a chuffin long way when you were 5 years old.

She never did sucumb to my charismatic charm

My first love was a guy called Jason Gosling who lived at Stocksbridge. What a waste of time he was!

Well here goes mine (a few anyway)

Unsure where they are, or what they are doing.

Cheryl Flint (maybe now called Bradshaw) from Walkley/Hammerton Rd area.

Dawn Murdoch (Wisewood) had a younger sister Alison

Ruth Simpson (from Graves Pk area)

Joanne and Rachel Downing (TWINS) from Hammerton Rd

Sarah Fletcher (from Wadsley)

Sarah Derbyshire (had older sister Wendy and Vicky) from Crookes

Julie Vine (has an older brother called Jamie) from Stannington

Debra Williamson (a.k.a Willo) from Boro

Lisa Sanderson (from Boro) Lord knows what happened to her !

Paula Stopard (from School Rd area of Crookes) she was lovely, can't think why we ended now ? ? she was friends with Kay Palmer from Walkley.

If anyone knows these people, perhaps you can let me know?

I am sure one of the them has my Tears for Fears album ?

Cheers.....

lisa sanderson is now living in woodhouse,her mum was living with my grandad untill he passed away a couple of years ago

I found my past love and then married him!!!

My first love was CYNTHIA PAUL lived on Hoole st crookes went to Broomhill school, Iwas nuts about her, she was about 8 yrs she will be about 81 now, I am still available CYN how are you fixed, but you will have to come to France