Ever wonder what happened to your past loves not just your first.

Jeremy Jones where are you?

Not my first love but one that I would love to meet again.

So sweet1

Met my first love Dave Bullard at Alfred Golds school of dancing on St Pauls Parade and then met my first husband Les Allen at the same place. Got married at 17 then my present husband walked into my place of work The Old Blue Bell on high st (is it now Cavells?) 1965 he'd just been demobbed from the RAF he looked at me, I looked at him. We left our spouses there and then and we've been together ever since.:love: :love: :love: I've never had a real fallout though so I hope they're both well

Saw one of my first girlfriends last week , christ she looked rough.Probably thought the same of me tho??

Seriously, I'd still like to know what happened to mine. Haven't heard from him in AGES!

If you read this Robbie (Williams) get in touch. ;)

I saw an ex of mine in a club about 18 months ago and thought 'wow'......... which was moderately upsetting.

Can't think which ones of the hundreds to include. LOL. Margaret Wilson, (as was) is a name that springs to mind, lived in the Greystones area. Blonde. Hope she's happy and well.

My daughter and my freinds son are off to Thornbridge for the week this may with school and with Mansel school to get to know them when they go into secondary school.

And we got talking about our first boyfriends (they was never our first love) that we met at Thornbridge hall, We was from Monteney school and the two lads that we met was from Mansel, and we was still freinds when we went into secondary school at yewlands. We was getting to know the Mansel lot as they too would be goin into Yewlands at the same time as us. They names was Arron bacon and Daniel daley. We never thought of what happend to them now but it was just strange to see this thread after talking about it to someone els. After that i left school i was with john smith at firth park then that is it apart from my daughter dad who i still see and also my last x paul jones (in Aston) that i never want to clap eyes on again and also a few others that i do not want to list. I also had a masive crush on Peter beatle all way through my Monteney years in school and how happy i was to get a kiss from him befor he left school to go to anouther as he only seem to like the popular girls, i last saw him at a work placement down Firvale years ago when we did a bufet for they work place and he still remember me then. i think he married now with kids last i hear. But if you reconise the names let me know.

too many to keep track of.

however my first love that dumped me - has actually moved into my village.and is a friend of a freind of mine - coincidence??.

see another ex every week @ local sports club but haven't got the nerve to speak to her. we dated in school but i got grounded for several weeks & it faded away before it got started.

i have also seen or heard of quite a few others,including one or two i loved from a far.(i'm a nosey b'stard really)

Someone just tracked me down via the forum and sent me an email. :blush:

A girl called Helen who worked in Barclays Bank, Hillsborough, early 60's. She was so taken with me, she left the country and went to live in China!

one of mine emailed me just after i joined friendsreunited (ooh yes that site :P)

we exchanged a couple of emails, then she suddenly vanished again.

i dont know if it was something i said

something she thought

something her now husband has said

lost internet connection generally

or was starting to reminise too much about us

who knows

i dont :P

People I've always been curious as to how it turned out:-

Den Hunt

Julie Deacon

Debbie Birks

All from the Wap/Rebels.