Ever wonder what happened to your past loves not just your first.

All 348 of them?! Would take me ages to catch up with them..

Seriously, I know what most of my exes are doing

Ihad a massive crush on a girl at waltheof in the late 70s.Here name was karren but cant remember her surname.She was really good looking and if i hadnt been shy would have loved to have taken her out.Saw here a couple of years ago in town , she just smiled and said hello.Iwas with my wife and got the cold shoulder for the rest of the day???.:hihi:Just remembered her name it was karren hunt , i think???, god she was nice.

I think my first TL was Hilary Brearly, I just fell for her when I was about.. well..young, others have been Marj, Kay S but the most important girl who I really loved UNTIL my wife, was P Wells. I thought that It was infatuation and had strong feelings for her for years. These feelings made me realise what true love is. She knew but never told me howshe felt.

I could read her like a book and she always wondered how. We sometimes talked about the usual stuff and got on really well, everything was good except THAT! I felt that I was ready to step up to the mark for her but she said that she felt sorry for me. She said that she loved me but was not in love with me

WHAT!!!!!. It started to do my head in so I made the decision to try and not feel the way that I did. It was not easy and it took me months to start not feeling for her the way that I had for years. I had dedicated certain songs to her, played them all the time and it all gad to stop.

I remember waking up one morning and was shocked to find that the feelings that had been with me for years was not there. How can you be happy but sad at the same time? Strange but I was, I took it easy as first in case of a relapse but over a period of weeks I learned to live with the idea that she was just a friend.

As you do you move on and meet someone else, develop feelings etc.... and got married. P. Wells was at my wedding due to the fact that we were good friends.... and at the reception she said that she was thinking that it could have been her with me.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??.

INSTANT RELAPSE TO THE MAX!!!

I just looked at her and smiled and told her "You Had your opportunity"

Twenty one years on and we still remain the best of friends and she knows that she can call on me for anything at anytime. She is still single and looks stunning in my eyes but good friends only. Now and then we still talk and bring up my wedding and we can now laugh about it... but I catch her looking every now and then and when I catch her eye, she just smiles.

Sometimes, youth can be painful to the heart.

I know it sounds horrifically callous but I really couldn't gives a monkeys about any of them.- We had our fun, we moved on.

Although one particular lady, who I have nothing but ill will for, I hope is languishing on some wretched sink estate surrounded by a horde of vile snot addled children having to cope with mounting debt and a cockroach infestation.

I take it that you didn't part on good terms then. :P

Nicola Wild from Ranmoor-1979,not seen her for over 20 years.:love:

My first love... Diane Briggs, Brook School.... I would love to know where and what she is doing. And I am far away and very happily married so if she reads this somehow I am not doing the old 'I want my old love back' thing... I would just love to know that she is well and happy.

In fact happiness is the thing that I wish to my few past loves.

Graham

no, but i used to live in Stannington when I was in Sheffield, so i figured she would go to Myers, just checked the site...sad bugger aren't i!!!..she s a few years younger than me, but i think i remember her brother

Yeah, Jamie looked a lot like her. He used to hang around with Johnathon Robinson and Carl Webber.

my first love was tracy murphy when i was about 7 years old. she was in my class at norfolk school and i fancied her summat rotten!!.

i saw her a few years ago in town and we had a little chat. to say i hadnt seen her for about 12 years she hadnt changed. in the middle school everyone liked her

she will always be the first girl that i ever took an interest in.

Well people I well and truely F**ked up my love life!

Ive allways met lasses down town and had a high turnover of metting people if you get what I mean! But..............

One Person really means the world to me, and ever since I split up with her, Ive found it very hard to settle with anyone! Nobody fills her shoes, and I doubt I even want anyone but her?. (I think about her constantly and It hurts more and more each day, I really miss her and want her back!).

So if she reads the SF ( A long shot but??)

Rach (Arbourthorne)

You started as a young love, I'd fancied you for years as you know! But when we finally got together I was head over heels, and it was'nt long before I'd fallen for you, ok times were hard but between us, we allways managed to pull through??? I made a little stupid mistake (But I never cheated on you... In fact I never even ever kissed another woman)........ I guess I was just still immature and need that bit of space for a day or two!

But I realised that I had hurt you by taking time away from you, I was just that we spent every night in your house, And I know you had your reasons for staying in, but I needed a bit of difference???

But the main thing is, that I knew straight away how I felt about you, I've spent every other day since thinking about you, and everytime I meet somebody else, I think about you! (I don't want nobody else)

I would give anything to have you back babes, And Im happy to say openly that I was a nobhead when we had that little argument, I know I upset ya really bad, but I want to make up for that! (and im willing to do anything to put things right???)

Please babes xxx Missing you more by the day! xxxxx

Matt XxXxXxX

:( *wipes tear away* :(

Aww hun! *hugs*

Well here goes mine (a few anyway)

Unsure where they are, or what they are doing.

Cheryl Flint (maybe now called Bradshaw) from Walkley/Hammerton Rd area.

Dawn Murdoch (Wisewood) had a younger sister Alison

Ruth Simpson (from Graves Pk area)

Joanne and Rachel Downing (TWINS) from Hammerton Rd

Sarah Fletcher (from Wadsley)

Sarah Derbyshire (had older sister Wendy and Vicky) from Crookes

Julie Vine (has an older brother called Jamie) from Stannington

Debra Williamson (a.k.a Willo) from Boro

Lisa Sanderson (from Boro) Lord knows what happened to her !

Paula Stopard (from School Rd area of Crookes) she was lovely, can't think why we ended now ? ? she was friends with Kay Palmer from Walkley.

If anyone knows these people, perhaps you can let me know?

I am sure one of the them has my Tears for Fears album ?

Cheers.....

You really were a dark horse, weren't you? :hihi:

And is Sarah Fletcher a bit younger than me, has a older sister?

Melanie Gosling was my first love (even though we never went out!) She was from Shiregreen....She was goin with a lad from Parson Cross at the time who that i dont think was treating her that well...I've heard she's married and really happy and is expecting her first baby ...I'm just glad she's doing OK