S.w.f.c v leeds.19.10.12

Looking forward to this one. I think it's another loss though guys. 3-1

Hope I'm wrong though :)

Based on form, we don't look favourites.

And with Colin at the helm, that makes it worse - he's a great man motivator.

But you never know.

Reckon it could be pretty close ..just hope Wednesday have sorted their defence out :(

Just wondering if all you S6'ers would take a draw right now if offered ?

I'd take a draw .... it's OK to go forward wi' all guns blazing if the defence can hold firm ...i've always been a big believer in making the Goalie captain , so he can see what's going on in front of him ..Hopefully we can get summat an' build on it .. :)

hopefully we dont focus too much emphasis on attack, couldnt make the hull game but everyone i spoke to said we basically had no attack and too defensive minded. Leeds will batter us if we take the same approach.

On current form i would take a draw, having said that derbies are a different game all together and theres no reason why we cant win.

In a word YES.

I'd take a draw .... it's OK to go forward wi' all guns blazing if the defence can hold firm ...i've always been a big believer in making the Goalie captain , so he can see what's going on in front of him ..Hopefully we can get summat an' build on it .. :)

Same here either the keeper or one of the CB's then the other backs the midfield players then lastly the forwards in that order

which hopefully it doesn't need to get to the last 2

Yes I'd take a draw, only problem is there's a hell of a lot of games I'd take a draw in now, enough to see us relegated:( our luck has to turn sometime so still hopeful it will be Friday

I really don't think that Wednesday frail defense will be able to stand upto a very potent Leeds attack- im going for a big 4-1 loss for wednesday.