S.w.f.c v leeds.19.10.12

I totally agree about Wednesday - with the exception of Brunt and Whelan, there are few who have gone on to do much better things.

But we accepted our decline many years ago - we've been rebuilding from nothing for a good 10 years.

United had a lofty position only a few seasons back, with good players. To see how far it has fallen in such a short space of time is the sad part.

How long did it take wednesday to fall the same distance be honest you still have not rebuilt much since then aswell.

Warnock always shows faith in his ex players by taking them to his new clubs and he knows how to get the best out of them.

A lot of people questioning what us Owls want from tonight, what we expect and what we'd be happy with.

1. We ALL want 3 points

2. We expect to struggle - based on how we have performed in recent weeks.

3. We'd be happy to see improvements in the standard of play which indicate we have stopped the wobble, and are in a position to get stronger. Something not evident in recent weeks, and very troubling. I'd take a good performance over a good result tonight.

Premiership to league 1 is basically what we did, both club's have suffered big falls from grace in recent years to be fair, United being the most recent...

Yes United should have learned from other teams demise wednesdays included.

Yes United should have learned from other teams demise wednesdays included.

Will they learn from there own though, that's the main question...

A lot of people questioning what us Owls want from tonight, what we expect and what we'd be happy with.

1. We ALL want 3 points

2. We expect to struggle - based on how we have performed in recent weeks.

3. We'd be happy to see improvements in the standard of play which indicate we have stopped the wobble, and are in a position to get stronger. Something not evident in recent weeks, and very troubling.

I'd take a good performance over a good result tonight.

So you would prefer to play well and lose.:huh:.

I hope you get your wish.

How long did it take wednesday to fall the same distance be honest you still have not rebuilt much since then aswell.

Warnock always shows faith in his ex players by taking them to his new clubs and he knows how to get the best out of them.

We only got on a solid financial very recently in order to properly rebuild.

My original post was in response to basset_boys (he who lives in the past, as his name suggest) harping on about ex ubnited players and highlighting their achievements.

All that shows to me is how much of a weaker squad you are now to from the time he highlights in his post.

That's nothing to be proud of.

So you would prefer to play well and lose.:huh:.

I hope you get your wish.

I didn't say that.

Will they learn from there own though, that's the main question...

No choice in the matter.

We only got on a solid financial very recently in order to properly rebuild.

My original post was in response to basset_boys (he who lives in the past, as his name suggest) harping on about ex ubnited players and highlighting their achievements.

All that shows to me is how much of a weaker squad you are now to from the time he highlights in his post.

That's nothing to be proud of.

Your lot who are not exactly pulling any trees up yet are they?

No choice in the matter.

Fail to get out of league 1 again this season and I would say there has been a choice, as not going up would be to me "not learning from your previous mistakes" which previously held you back in promotion the season before...

Your lot who are not exactly pulling any trees up yet are they?

I think if you look where we are now, to where we were a year ago, I think you'll see we are in one league higher. :thumbsup:

That's progress for me.