Most attractive female aged 13-17 in the British Isles?

Some women are just vain and enjoy displaying themselves, and we men enjoy looking; its only natural, its how we procreate.

You procreate by looking? Many congratulations to you on your advanced evolutionary state.

Well, I think it's mostly been covered already to be honest.

The Beauty Myth: how images of beauty are used against women, by Naomi Wolf.

Living Dolls: the return of sexism, by Natasha Walter.

Meat Market: female flesh under capitalism, by Laurie Penny.

The Lolita Effect: the media sexualisation of young girls and what we can do about it, by M G Durham.

Etc.

no, there's room for more. i don't see anything in your post with the term "hypocritical society" somewhere in the title. to have a society express outrage and yet encourage...i guess so there can be more outrage.

...but as you said previously, where to start?

So, the word of the 'Prophet' is just an allegation? Your opinion doesn't account for much against the many millions of other Muslims who disagree with you!

so did you only read every other word, or something, in the post I made the other day about the age of Ayesha? Sounds like the case to me, coupled with a terminal case of selective hearing.

Some women are just vain and enjoy displaying themselves, and we men enjoy looking; its only natural, its how we procreate.

That's the problem with some men, they're unable to distinguish between teens and adults. just think..If they weren't so "vain" your enjoyment may have to be a little more forceful to get your pleasure.

Looking at children doesn't define you as a man, and looking certainly has nothing to do with how we procreate unless you think they're both synonymous.

Edited by skinz

Must fly, there's some totty on tv ;)

You mean on the internet. Be careful, certain content may get you into a whole lotta trouble.

I'm not going to give anyone here credibility by quoting any of your vile and totally inappropriate and hateful comments but I hope none of the very 'perfectly formed' people on this thread, that have felt it necessary to write negative comments about the looks of a 15 year old for all to see on the internet, have contributed to the Amanda Todd thread.

It's a pity The Star hasn't thought this one through, either.

Do you think she is being forced to enter the competition, or is she just possibly enjoying being a teenager in a beauty contest?

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1066436

No one forced this ^^^girl to do what she did?..."force" can be massively interpreted and has much wider implications. Nothing is that simple.

Edited by skinz

I hope she will get plenty of bodyguards to fend off the octopus-handed slime-balls who will be oozing their way toward her.

Am I the only one who is worried about how she appears to be objectified, by being all gussied up to look about 20, instead of the child of 13 that she is?

To be fair she's 15, which is a big difference to 13.

Looks like a nonce-fest to me, it should not be allowed.

Spot on mate.............bloody parents exploiting their kids, they should have more sense.

To be fair she's 15, which is a big difference to 13.

There's an even bigger difference between 15 and 16, just ask a judge.

Yes i agree, but if you will forgive me for saying these beauty pageants for teens are very American arn't they.

That's a part of American I can do without. Young teenage girls are enough of a target for pervs on the internet without pushing them to enter beauty contests

Well they could make offers which could be taken up when she is over sixteen, though it would be preferable if she continued her schooling up to at least GCSE level of course

Over 18 or they're still breaking the law.