Most attractive female aged 13-17 in the British Isles?

Girls are not forbidden from having that particular science kit though are they?

No, but it's giving them the message that science isn't for them. Children can take on board messages like that without thinking about them critically, so it's damaging.

----------------------------

Edited by TeaFan
Quoted tedious post that is now deleted

Girls are not forbidden from having that particular science kit though are they?

The silly left wing are always preocupied with whimsical things like this. Harriet Harman makes me laugh, when Nick Clegg was having his electoral reform moment, Harriet Harman was amongst those saying that during these testing economic times, changing the voting system shouldn't be a priority and is a distraction; well we're still in testing economic times and I saw her on Newsnight the other week talking about wanting to ban page 3 models in the Sun newspaper. :roll:

To be fair though it isn't proposed that the banning of page 3 models should be put to a referendum, whereas electoral reform was.

Perhaps now is a good time to launch my Phoolan Devi Playset for girls aged 6-8

Agreed, children should be permitted to be children.

I wouldn't want a daughter/ granddaughter of mine parading herself like this. She should be enjoying being a child.

Do you think she is being forced to enter the competition, or is she just possibly enjoying being a teenager in a beauty contest?

Perhaps now is a good time to launch my Phoolan Devi Playset for girls aged 6-8

Definitely a good time to put 'smashing the patriarchy' back on the top of every thinking person's to-do list.

I don't know about common & trashy, but that backside looks a bit big for a bikini.

She looks like a healthy girl to me. Hopefully she won't be subjected to nasty spiteful comments that make her feel insecure :rolleyes:

I hope she will get plenty of bodyguards to fend off the octopus-handed slime-balls who will be oozing their way toward her.

Am I the only one who is worried about how she appears to be objectified, by being all gussied up to look about 20, instead of the child of 13 that she is?

I don't think she will get anymore attention from octopus-handed slime-balls than any other girls that octopus-handed slime-balls ooze over. She just looks like a pretty normal 15 year old to me.

So many things wrong with this I don't know where to start...

my feelings precisely.

there's a whole thesis to be developed here.

my feelings precisely.

there's a whole thesis to be developed here.

Well, I think it's mostly been covered already to be honest.

The Beauty Myth: how images of beauty are used against women, by Naomi Wolf.

Living Dolls: the return of sexism, by Natasha Walter.

Meat Market: female flesh under capitalism, by Laurie Penny.

The Lolita Effect: the media sexualisation of young girls and what we can do about it, by M G Durham.

Etc.

Well, I think it's mostly been covered already to be honest.

The Beauty Myth: how images of beauty are used against women, by Naomi Wolf.

Living Dolls: the return of sexism, by Natasha Walter.

Meat Market: female flesh under capitalism, by Laurie Penny.

The Lolita Effect: the media sexualisation of young girls and what we can do about it, by M G Durham.

Etc.

Some women are just vain and enjoy displaying themselves, and we men enjoy looking; its only natural, its how we procreate.

Definitely a good time to put 'smashing the patriarchy' back on the top of every thinking person's to-do list.
Good luck with that, doubtless the first steps in smashing the patriarchy will be learning to put shelves up level then mastering the art of parallel parking.

Must fly, there's some totty on tv ;)