Most attractive female aged 13-17 in the British Isles?

Their kids so their forced, even if some enjoy it, it's still wrong...it is in my opinion

I have come across story's where parents pay thousands of pounds on this, because they think that their child will one day be the best next Kate Moss...erm a model but not actually a role model

But you still can't generalise.

I agree some parents take it to a whole new level and want to live their own dreams and aspirations through their kids, and yes that IS wrong!

Sorry it appeared to me that some people think it should be banned for the protection of the child

AndyGardener came close with a 'nonce-fest = should not be allowed' statement. I don't agree with that.

Kids should come first but how many paedophiles are there at the beauty contests, you should not be so naive,

There is alot of bad people there

I know....lets lock all our kids in a cupboard until they are old enough (whatever age that might be)..and protect them from the huge amount of paedophiles we have around!

Paranoia working overtime again I think! :loopy:

Do shut-up.

I just twigged. It's yet another identity of the troller that's been plagueing the forum for the last week or so. He's got a (another) new identity!

If you like looking at girls of a certain age then this is your thing. Disturbing how any grown man can look at a 13 year old in that way.

If you like looking at girls of a certain age then this is your thing. Disturbing how any grown man can look at a 13 year old in that way.

Its very disturbing, but the worrying fact is they can see 13/14/15 year old girls in mini skirts and make up on any street/shopping centre etc. They wouldnt have to go to a beauty contest to do it.

Edited by nikki-red

Its very disturbing, but the fact is they can see 13/14/15 year old girls in mini skirts and make up on any street/shopping centre etc. They wouldnt have to go to a beauty contest to do it.

That's a for a different thread, but agreed, sexualising young girls in this way is disturbing.

With regards to the contest, it's different to the above scenario in the fact that it is encouraging adults to view the girls and assess them on their looks.

Edited by Agent Orange

its nothing to do with paedophiles, presumably a paedophile would want a child that looked like a child. Otherwise they are after someone who looks like an adult and cease to be paedophiles.

Its to do with judging children based on their looks, its a stupid, outdated idea.

its nothing to do with paedophiles, presumably a paedophile would want a child that looked like a child. Otherwise they are after someone who looks like an adult and cease to be paedophiles.

Its to do with judging children based on their looks, its a stupid, outdated idea.

I don’t know about this contest but don’t the American beauty pageants usually involve more than their looks, they also judge their inner beauty and talents. But is judging some one on their beauty any different to judging them on their singing, a talent, or intelligence?

I don’t know about this contest but don’t the American beauty pageants usually involve more than their looks, they also judge their inner beauty and talents. But is judging some one on their beauty any different to judging them on their singing, a talent, or intelligence?

I don't think using the line you wish for world peace and juggling counts as inner beauty:hihi: