Felix Baumgartner's Record & Sound barrier Breaking (23mile) high Jump.

You can watch it live on the Red Bull Stratos site live Nikki and that seems like the best place to watch it for us saddos as it has live date next to the stream as well so as soon as he leaves the ground it will tell you everything from how high he is to which direction he is heading as well as what speed he is going.

http://www.redbullstratos.com/live/

To be fair it will be live on the BBC News channel as well as all of the other News channels on Sky eg American ones ABC or whatever they are so might be worth watching it on there on a big screen.

Ive just signed up for Redbull to email me when it goes live. Watch me be out :(

I've just got back to Roswell in the Alcocopter, having just nipped back from Clinton Cards on Fargate with yet another canister of helium.

Weather here's nice ... the Sacramento mountains look lovely as I now hover above them at 23 miles ... bit nippy though.

Hopefully, Felix is gonna finish blowing up his balloon pretty sharpish, as I've only got half a gallon of petrol left in the tank and it's nearly tea time.

I've negotiated the salvage rights on the capsule when he jumps out of it ... I'm planning to use it for my next manned mission to Parsonia.

Hope you can hear me over all this noise! Gotta dash ... still not finished stitching up his space suit.

Oooh! ... I can see my house from up here!