What's happening at Endcliffe park today?

Nice day out I (straight) went along with a friend (also straight) because we got invited by a friend (gay) so we took our dog (gay) for a walk and had a nice day out.

Got chatting to a couple of lads (gay) who were with their dog (straight). We just wish the weather was nicer.

LOL great post btw was the weather straight or gay?

Latest gay news:

Maybe it is you thinking of memememe ? 4000 of them, only one of you currently complaining.

Living by the park has it's upsides, maybe you should be a little more tolerant of the occasional downside.

Sigh...

Thinking of my child... not me.

Website said 12-7, I planned for 12-7 and then they go on past 7...

oh, and by the way, it would be "its" not "it's"

This is a refreshing thread - too many on here get judgemental/ racist/ argumentative etc- good to see that not everyone in this beautiful city is as small minded as some threads suggest that we are

Hollie said the sad thing was, every now and again they told of someone who had been killed, beaten, just for being gay. It's made her even more determined to speak out when anyone is homophobic.

Is there a Sainsburys near the park, or on the way into town?

Hollie said the sad thing was, every now and again they told of someone who had been killed, beaten, just for being gay. It's made her even more determined to speak out when anyone is homophobic.

Is there a Sainsburys near the park, or on the way into town?

There's a Sainsburys just a few hundred yards down Ecclesall Road on the right hand side, in the old plumbers merchants.

Why?