Petrol stations with fuel

I hope people remember all these stations that are trying to rip us off and boycott them when things get back to normal, Crown filling station (Jet) on A61 were charging £1-50 per litre yesterday when I went past.

I don't think Morrisons have put the price up....yet. 144.9 for diesel.

Besides, no-one will need to go because they'll all have full tanks and fuel stored in their sheds! I wonder by how much shed break ins will increase if this carries on?

A bit like the old bloke in front of me today who put £10 in because he already had a full tank and they don't use the car very often because they get free bus travel :rolleyes:

I wonder how some people manage to survive on a day-to-day basis with the amount of intelligence they possess.

I wonder how some people manage to survive on a day-to-day basis with the amount of intelligence they possess.

Some people are going very over board aren't they? Thing is, it's the Easter holidays, the kids break up today and people have holidays and outings planned so people were more likely to fill up anyway.

I've seen one petrol station that is saving their diesel for emergency services only, very wise of them I think.

should have pumps with different prices....like first class and second class on the railways......

then all the posh cars could jump to the front of the queue...and leave the rest of us to pick up the scraps...

But those with posh cars are less likely to be needing to use them. Emergency services first, commercial vehicles second then everyone else. :thumbsup:

Has anyone converted there car to vegetable oil on here? Seems like the right thing to do nowadays, and it's better for the enviroment!! Not to mention cheaper.

I used to run my old Diesel Pug with a mixture of oil and it stank! It was cheaper than fuel at the time but it isn't now if you buy from a normal shop.

This whole fuel shortage panic is ridiculous, surely it's not got to the point of conversions just yet!

But those with posh cars are less likely to be needing to use them. Emergency services first, commercial vehicles second then everyone else. :thumbsup:

Or just *gasp* how about this for an incredible concept?

EVERYONE fills up AS NORMAL when they need to

Seeing as yesterday was a normal Thursday, today is a normal Friday and TANKERS ARE DELIVERING AND NOT ON STRIKE

Unions haven't caused this - Morons have caused this.

It official they are on strike from now, everybody run....................... They also predict the shops will have ran out of grocery's by the end of the day, get what you need before its too late. They are estimating 4 weeks with no food or fuel....