Petrol stations with fuel

I used to run my old Diesel Pug with a mixture of oil and it stank! It was cheaper than fuel at the time but it isn't now if you buy from a normal shop.

This whole fuel shortage panic is ridiculous, surely it's not got to the point of conversions just yet!

I have been thinking about it for some time now, and it has got to that point for me where the price of fuel because of TAX has gotten too much. Fuel prices are terrible. Why is it our country is the most expesive country in the worl for fuel? Surely to got the government shoul rise the taxes on Alcohol and Fags rather then fuel. I can live without them, can't live without fuel!!

there should be no strike if handled correctly, but due to the arrogence of cameron and his goons owt could happen,grrrrrrrrh

correct me if i'm wrong but is'nt this the last week of the financial year and the goverment have just boosted there coffers by £32 million...mmm coincidence ????

Ive been out to Calver today ,and went to fill up at the garage in the village. They had signs on the pumps saying "Maximum fill £25" on the Diesel pumps,which stopped me filling up the tank fully. :mad: I asked the woman behind the counter and she said they arnt due a delivery till sunday ,and had nearly run out of diesel due to people panic buying over the last 48 hrs.

I have been thinking about it for some time now, and it has got to that point for me where the price of fuel because of TAX has gotten too much. Fuel prices are terrible. Why is it our country is the most expesive country in the worl for fuel? Surely to got the government shoul rise the taxes on Alcohol and Fags rather then fuel. I can live without them, can't live without fuel!!

Its not...... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gasoline_and_diesel_usage_and_pricing

Edited by Bonjon

I put some in at the new Tesco's on Saville Street about an hour ago waited about 5 mins :Dbonus was only £1.36 ish a litre for unleaded :D:D

This post is typical of how the general public think, or don't think.

The price has rocketed so much over the past couple of years that some people see £1.36 as a good deal! :shakes:

It really does sadden me that the average person is quite dim, and the government are just laughing at us for being like that...

NEWSFLASH...£1.36 IS STILL A RIP OFF!!!

This post is typical of how the general public think, or don't think.

The price has rocketed so much over the past couple of years that some people see £1.36 as a good deal! :shakes:

It really does sadden me that the average person is quite dim, and the government are just laughing at us for being like that...

NEWSFLASH...£1.36 IS STILL A RIP OFF!!!

Wasn't it only 2 or 3 years ago when we was getting Unleaded at 80p a Litre. :huh: I wonder what went wrong?!