Petrol stations with fuel

I have been thinking about it for some time now, and it has got to that point for me where the price of fuel because of TAX has gotten too much. Fuel prices are terrible. Why is it our country is the most expesive country in the worl for fuel? Surely to got the government shoul rise the taxes on Alcohol and Fags rather then fuel. I can live without them, can't live without fuel!!

Can you live without the NHS where most of the taxes go. No I don,t need an operation, I need petrol.:huh:

Any updates on where fuel is available today? I live in Gleadless and need unleaded, have barely any fuel in car so can't go far to buy some.

Is the station at Townend or the one near Bramall lane with fuel?

Thanks to anyone who can advise =)

i've been to one at bottom of east bank less than an hour ago, no one else there and still got fuel

i've been to one at bottom of east bank less than an hour ago, no one else there and still got fuel

Has the panic buying ceased to be...

...Or is evryones tank full up now?:hihi:

I popped down to one of the 24hr ones about 6.30am - no queues at all - the joys of having a young child who wakes me up early! :)

I've not panicked yet! Should I be worried about this? I'd hate to be the only person in the country without a full tank :rolleyes:

It is a worry for those who rely on fuel for their business and livelihood, or those who live in isolated places, but are we not supposed to have a week's notice of a strike anyway?

Thanks Forumosaurus, she is in fulwood so needs somewhere nearer as she is running on fumes.

glad my mobility scooter dont use petrol but my wife but right now she as 3/4 of a tank so no need to pani. bot the drivers are saying they are not going on strike yet