Petrol stations with fuel

I had great difficulty finding diesel today, and tried about half a dozen places that hadn't a drop left. I had to go to Hathersage before I came across a station selling some. However, there was a big notice outside the garage at Bamford stating that they'd run out of diesel but were expecting a scheduled tanker load tomorrow.

Handy if you were planning a weekend spin out to Derbyshire perhaps.

i have been told that they have to give a weeks notice before any strike action, and apparently nothings been decided either way. Is it a case of panic for nothing.

Yes, they have said there are no plans to strike until after Easter and even then it's a last resort if they don't sort something out beforehand.

It official they are on strike from now, everybody run....................... They also predict the shops will have ran out of grocery's by the end of the day, get what you need before its too late. They are estimating 4 weeks with no food or fuel....

what a complete clown you are, must be a conservative with an outburst like that, you tw*t!!!