Petrol stations with fuel

Thanks Forumosaurus, she is in fulwood so needs somewhere nearer as she is running on fumes.

glad my mobility scooter dont use petrol but my wife but right now she as 3/4 of a tank so no need to pani. bot the drivers are saying they are not going on strike yet

I popped down to one of the 24hr ones about 6.30am - no queues at all - the joys of having a young child who wakes me up early! :)

I had the joys of 2am starts at work all this week, no queues then either

I've not panicked yet! Should I be worried about this? I'd hate to be the only person in the country without a full tank :rolleyes:

It is a worry for those who rely on fuel for their business and livelihood, or those who live in isolated places, but are we not supposed to have a week's notice of a strike anyway?

Me neither, I still had half a tank of diesel left which would give me 300 miles or so, I fill up every couple of weeks due to the mileage I do.

Anyway, I was speaking to a tanker driver yesterday who said they're not even holding talks until after Easter and then if they do strike it's 7 days notice.

sorry if already covered but the BP garage on meadowhead is open for the shop only

It is a worry for those who rely on fuel for their business and livelihood, or those who live in isolated places, but are we not supposed to have a week's notice of a strike anyway?

Yes we are, and no strike has been announced. In fact the driver's union and the employers are off to ACAS for negotiations on a whole range of issues about the job. This whole thing was the product of incompetent (or politically devious) government ministers, and members of the public acting like nervous sheep.

correct me if i'm wrong but is'nt this the last week of the financial year and the goverment have just boosted there coffers by £32 million...mmm coincidence ????

The government's daily spend is about £2,000 million, so £32 million is peanuts in comparison. So, yes, it is a coincidence.

hey! it is the goverments fault by scare mongering, they gave out a stupid distinct message top up your cars now and store petrol, who's fault was it! THE LOCAL GREEN GROCER!!! and by the way this goverment will always hammer the working man/women.

Yours!!!

Please don't tell me you believe everything the government tell you? :help:

I called in Morrisons this morning at 7.10 because my tank was nearly empty only 3 in the place and no restrictions put £30.00 in no panic

Hi

Were visiting Sheffield tomorrow and was wondering if anyone knew if Shell on Eccy Road has any diesel.... or of any Shell, Total or BP in the area that has fuel? Barnsley is out completely :rolleyes:

Both Shell stations in town just have diesel not even VPower.

Heading to Waitrose now.

Anyone else have an update please?

Meadowhead station is shop only because it is saving it's fuel for network taxi my sister went in for some milk yesterday and the network taxi was all Linded up filling up and that was after my sister was told they was no fuel

Went into the murco station this morning @ Bradway.

Looking on the price board it said diesel was 000.0p, so I presumed that they were out of fuel.

Since I fancied a drink I called in anyway, and they had fuel.

What was even better was the fact that they must have forgotten to reset the prices since the delivery arrived. So I filled up for free. The attendant wasn't very happy about it, but I pointed out that by law he was advertising the fuel at 000.0p so that was the price he had to sell it at..