Taking photos in public

who knew taking photos could be such a dangerous hobby

hard2miss did you take your own photo of the lion? id very much like to see it

I'm only aware of 1 picture to exist of it and I don't own it, it has my sister and her friends on it. It only shows the front end of it. I would love to get a copy of it hosted to show you, if I could get hold of my sister for it.

There is some bloke with some though, but he would not give me his name.

I'm only aware of 1 picture to exist of it and I don't own it, it has my sister and her friends on it. It only shows the front end of it. I would love to get a copy of it hosted to show you, if I could get hold of my sister for it.

There is some bloke with some though, but he would not give me his name.

Unless its Ian Huntley I wouldnt lose no sleep over it.

So if you were driving past Chatsworth, Castle Howard or some similar establishment and fancied a photo, you would presumably knock on the door and ask first.

I'm sure the guy got the point. The point that you need sectioning.

Im not sure you do get the point.

The point being, as you brought up Chatsworth, is that that is a building that is funded by the heritage fund and so is open to the public and is accepted that it may be photographed, my house is not.

When I open my house up to the public then you are all welcome.

Why do you think I am mentally unstable for not wanting my properties image become someone else's property ?

I did not see what was on the film, the guy could not show me being before digital. All I know is I looked out of the window to see some nutter facing his lens at me.