Taking photos in public

Some people on here might consider that good parenting.

Daddy daddy why did you beat up that man and rob him.

Well son he had a camera and could have taken a photgraph on the beach and if you happened to be in the photo you would have died.

Right I get it now, where all the confusion lies, its because of your dual accounts, something I'm sure the Mods can soon check to verify. No wonder I could not make head nor tail of where you were coming from, its because when I was looking back through the posts I was looking for another user. Well I don't know if its your Hubby or just you with two names or me being wrong, but I am sure going to ask this gets looked into.

Here is the post that you are referring to.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=8646583&postcount=206

A clear example of the breach of the rules of the forum. If this is not addressed then we all should be creating multi accounts to strengthen out points of view. I for one am more than willing to have another me if it helps defend my stand point.

As I have noted to the mods, a visitor to my address. I am posting that publically so all can see because I have nothing to hide.

No, husband does not post here. He probably has the right idea :hihi:

As I have noted to the mods, a visitor to my address. I am posting that publically so all can see because I have nothing to hide.

No, husband does not post here. He probably has the right idea :hihi:

A few visitors to my address are going to start posting, I have a few mates of mine that wish to use my pc to back me up when fools like yourself are on the forum.

You can tell the mods what you wish and they are free to believe what they wish, but I know and you know that you slipped up.

I have a few mates actually that would like to say a few things to Mr Moran, stuff I dare not say because it would get me banned permanently.

In fact one or two wish to do harm to him if they ever get the chance, but Ill leave that to them to say because like I said, I'm staying out of it.