Will British cease to be a Christian nation..

2030: The year Britain will cease to be a Christian nation with the march of secularism

If trends continue, the number of non-believers is set to overtake the number of Christians by 2030. Do you believe this will be so??? And if so what will happen to the churches?

Full Story:j

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2109488/2030-The-year-Britain-cease-Chrsitian-nation-march-secularism.html

More to the point, why even care?

At some time along the road it will, as all things must pass.

Come back in a thousand years and Christianity and Islam will be mixed together, much as Frank Herbert suggests in his book Dune.

This futile war between the two cultures cannot be won, by either side.

It is a waste of life and money.

I hope so.

At some time along the road it will, as all things must pass.

Come back in a thousand years and Christianity and Islam will be mixed together, much as Frank Herbert suggests in his book Dune.

This futile war between the two cultures cannot be won, by either side.

It is a waste of life and money.

Which war would this be exactly?

2030: The year Britain will cease to be a Christian nation with the march of secularism

If trends continue, the number of non-believers is set to overtake the number of Christians by 2030. Do you believe this will be so??? And if so what will happen to the churches?

Full Story:j

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2109488/2030-The-year-Britain-cease-Chrsitian-nation-march-secularism.html

Secularism? I very mch doubt it. Everyone knows what the score is, it's been done to death

I hope so.

Me too - this is the 21st century why do people still believe in fairies?

If trends continue, the number of non-believers is set to overtake the number of Christians by 2030.

Secularism and the number (or lack of) of people who believe in Christ are not the same thing.

:clap::clap::clap:

2030: the year britain will cease to be a christian nation with the march of secularism

if trends continue, the number of non-believers is set to overtake the number of christians by 2030. Do you believe this will be so??? And if so what will happen to the churches?

Full story:j

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2109488/2030-the-year-britain-cease-chrsitian-nation-march-secularism.html

woop woop roll on 2030

too late was the cry - it has already stopped being a christian country and thank ( the non existent) god for that - this is a secular country where people are rightly free to practise whichever religion they choose or none - even ireland is pretty much secular now - folk have chosen to spend their sabbaths doing better things with the free time than listening to scary stories about hell and damnation.

I reckon so. I reckon around 40 to 50 years.

Even the majority who stated that they were Christian on the last census aren't active ones attending church and so on. Many places of worship have gone, and some that remain have been converted into pubs - arguably this country's real faith (alcohol) - or mosques.

Because no government in this country has been able to prevent the mass influx of Muslims into this country, I believe it is only a matter of time before Islam becomes the main religion here. By which time, non-believers will either be forced to convert or face the consequences of Sharia law which will have replaced the current British/EU 'model'.

On a positive note, I don't expect to be around to see this. Death will offer me a pleasant way out.