Will British cease to be a Christian nation..

I am not religious so this subject would not worry me, but my nan is and she is a Christian. She loves her Sunday's church get together. If it was to go the way where by 2030 no one is a Christian I would worry for my nan as I think some times that is the only thing that keeps her going her faith.

I am not religious so this subject would not worry me, but my nan is and she is a Christian. She loves her Sunday's church get together. If it was to go the way where by 2030 no one is a Christian I would worry for my nan as I think some times that is the only thing that keeps her going her faith.

ive noticed while walking the dog past the local churches on sundays the only people going are over about 60 / 70

how would sharia law / islam get in control?

how many muslims are in seats of power?

At one point do the numbers start to tip... I believe it's been estimated at about 30 years if I remember correctly (based on current growth figures)

no one's saying that your nan shouldn't be able to go to church - people should be able to follow whatever faith they choose, but religion should have no place in the state or education - go to church, mosque, temple , synangogue whatever, but keep the clerics away from me and my kid

At one point do the numbers start to tip... I believe it's been estimated at about 30 years if I remember correctly (based on current growth figures)

but they cant tip without people getting into power to make things happen

Possibly sooner if Lizzy kippers it,

Prince Charles's intention is to extend his symbolic protection to members of minority religions – Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism and Islam. Especially the latter, one suspects. How many times does the Prince have to be told that the pure form of Islam utterly rejects the notion of true religious diversity?

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/damianthompson/5718748/Prince_Charless_plan_to_become_Defender_of_Faith_will_help_destroy_our_Christian_identity/

Possibly sooner if Lizzy kippers it,

Prince Charles's intention is to extend his symbolic protection to members of minority religions – Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism and Islam. Especially the latter, one suspects. How many times does the Prince have to be told that the pure form of Islam utterly rejects the notion of true religious diversity?

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/damianthompson/5718748/Prince_Charless_plan_to_become_Defender_of_Faith_will_help_destroy_our_Christian_identity/

christianity also believes in one universal god -in antiquity, folk believed that different groups had their own gods and you hoped yous was more powerful.

'pure form' do you mean fundamentalist? 'pure form' christianity, judaosm and hinduism all have blood on their hands , why is 'pure form' islam singled out I wonder?

the easiest way is to reject all religious belief and accept it exists (legitimately) -

christianity also believes in one universal god -in antiquity, folk believed that different groups had their own gods and you hoped yous was more powerful.

'pure form' do you mean fundamentalist? 'pure form' christianity, judaosm and hinduism all have blood on their hands , why is 'pure form' islam singled out I wonder?

the easiest way is to reject all religious belief and accept it exists (legitimately) -

I don't mean anything, it was a quote from the article.

You live you die is my belief, religion is a crutch for the feeble minded in the hope they are heading for somewhere better than the place they've just made a mess of.

I don't mean anything, it was a quote from the article.

You live you die is my belief, religion is a crutch for the feeble minded in the hope they are heading for somewhere better than the place they've just made a mess of.

You mean Jeeburs is false ???

You mean Jeeburs is false ???

There's no proof he wasn't made in China.

I reckon less

even now the mosques are full all over this country on a friday

yet most churches are empty on a sunday.

In not a Christian, but of the church services I have attended for one reason or another, be they in rural parish churches or inner-city venues, they have been far from empty. I think you are swallowing a little bit of the anti-religion (which in most cases means anti-christian) wishful thinking.

There's no proof he wasn't made in China.

What? Jebus is really Ra, the Egyptian sun god.