Recommended businesses and tradesmen

Well, what can I say. Had a bit(!!) of an electrical emergency... came on the forum to get recommendations, and found MJB Electrical Services got some good feedback. Was a bit concerned that all might be mates saying good things etc. But needs must, so phoned around Sunday late, Matt agreed to come around today (obviously short notice!). Still wasn't convinced (I am a cynic!) but phoned to let us know they were on their way, sorted us out pretty quickly, gave some good advice, and we'll definitely be having them back. We asked for some quotes for getting outside lights etc, which Matt sent through later today, and once we've worked out our budget we'll be giving him a ring!

Reasonable fees, honest advice, turned up as promised.. we're genuinely happy with the level of service we got. Highly recommended (as they say on ebay lol), but seriously, thanks guys!:thumbsup:

We have been looking for a while for decent stong fencing.

We found Quarry Top Garden Centre , Eckington tel 01246 499 553, to be the strongest for the best price. Choice was also probably one of the best around.

Also ordered 1 tonne of aggregate and price on that was also superb, ordered on a Sunday delivered Thursday.

I want to recommend The Sheffield window cleaning company, who cleaned my elderly relatives windows and upvc frames. They turned up on time and did a good job at a fair price.

They gave me an email address....... [email protected]

I want to recommend The Sheffield window cleaning company, who cleaned my elderly relatives windows and upvc frames. They turned up on time and did a good job at a fair price.

ive used them for over two years,very good rates and always do a good job, though it costs me a cuppa every time they call :hihi:

Just had our windows done by sheffield window cleaning company.

Cracking job, good price and friendly blokes - have to recommend them.

[email protected]

Just had our windows done by sheffield window cleaning company.

Cracking job, good price and friendly blokes - have to recommend them.

[email protected]

Iv used them for a year now, and they do a quality job :thumbsup:

Same here owd, I have used them for a while now and they do an excellent job :thumbsup:

[email protected]

:thumbsup: I would like to highly recommend van man from the forum. He has collected a car for me in the past which was taken away within an hour (was let down previouly y someone else) and then this evening he has taken a hutch to a ferret rescue who were in desp need of it.

Great service, good prices and a completely reliable service - even when needed at short notice.

Will be using tony again so if you need a van or scrap taking PM Van Man!! :thumbsup:

Following on from the above, I rang Pete from Ignite (recommended elsewhere on this thread). He arranged to call the next day (today) & turned up bang on time. He spent an hour checking everything & could have fitted any new part he wanted & charged me for it & I wouldn't have known any different. What he did do was service the boiler (brought his own hoover and cleaned up), topped the cold water container over the pump, sealed the gas pipe inlet into the mains, changed a fuse & thoroughly checked the system. He was here for an hour & a half & charged £40. Nice guy, good worker (ex British Gas, CORGI registered) & highly recommended. His no. is 07971 023956

and i will concur with this as well as others. diagnosis to repair in 45 minutes, gave me the option on the parts decision, very friendly and helpful. will be asking him back for some other planned maintenance.

VAN MAN is the best,he is cheap and very reliable,he as a heart of gold,helps when others just want to cash in,a STAR!!!!!!!!!!!,sarah

van man for all removals he is the best

we used MJB for replacing our fuse box, making the electrics after a flood and fitting some new lights.

On time, polite and tidy - all at areasonable price. I would definitely recommend

Thankyou for your kind words happy to help ben