Recommended businesses and tradesmen

Ecclesall Services in Sheffield S11, 07800752760 or 07976299059 - Kitchen and Bathroom Renovations. This family owned company of 20+ years, run by Ben Brook and Nick Baxter, renovated my bathroom into a fully-tiled walk-in shower and 4- piece bathroom suite. Their work is of exceptionally high quality and they are very hard-working. Their prices are extremely reasonable. I am delighted with the results - Thank you Ben and Nick, I am so happy to recommend you.

Thanks for the recomendation. It was a pleasure working with you. Ben :)

Hi I'm in the Totley area and we are after a loft conversion.

Has anyone used a brilliant and reliable builder who knows their stuff but isn't too pricey?

We've got plans and permission in place and are ready to go.

Cheers Mesen

I will strongly recommend A.C. Construction off this forum (username A.C.Builders)

A.C. Construction Tel: 07799 621807

Andrew and the guys were highly effiecient and have completed several large jobs for me now amongst ones for other forum members. (an offshot kitchen and loft conversion)

If you want some pictures 'Mesen' just drop me a pm and I will email you a few. (or if anyone else wants some)

They are reliable, very hard working and are meticulous at keeping high standards of workmanship which is the main thing I was seeking.

They are also very reasonably priced.

If anyone is thinking of having building work done I would strongly advise you to get a quote from them...and then you can buy me a drink for recommending them to you!

I'd like to recommend 'The Real Computer Shop' on Ecclesall Road, they sorted out a new laptop for me and retrieved data from a faulty hard drive of an old laptop. Nick and Chris were very helpful and did a great job, the new laptop they ordered arrived next day and the service was first-class - none of this impersonal calling 0870 no's if you need help after purchasing - you can always reach them on the phone or pop in for advice! They are open until 6pm as well, which makes them a lot more convenient than other independent computer shops.:)

If you ever need a top class plasterer contact Martin of MR Plastering services.Have used him in my own home + for plastering kitchens b4 we fitted them.Nothing is too much trouble for him.Very clean + tidy + reasonable prices. If you look Reliable on the forum you will see recommendations from other people. You can contact him on 07855050734

If you need a good decorator I would recommend Michael Mitchell (Tel:2454383)

He has just decorated my daughter's bedroom and did a really good job for a reasonable price. I will certainly be asking him to quote for future decorating.

Micky ET on here has just finished installation of a full new heating system for us and we have a lovely warm house now! Mike was very friendly, honest, helpful, courteous, punctual and kept mess and disruption to a minimum - thanks Mike!

Call him on 07592 418536

Was Glad to help :D

Well, what can I say. Had a bit(!!) of an electrical emergency... came on the forum to get recommendations, and found MJB Electrical Services got some good feedback. Was a bit concerned that all might be mates saying good things etc. But needs must, so phoned around Sunday late, Matt agreed to come around today (obviously short notice!). Still wasn't convinced (I am a cynic!) but phoned to let us know they were on their way, sorted us out pretty quickly, gave some good advice, and we'll definitely be having them back. We asked for some quotes for getting outside lights etc, which Matt sent through later today, and once we've worked out our budget we'll be giving him a ring!

Reasonable fees, honest advice, turned up as promised.. we're genuinely happy with the level of service we got. Highly recommended (as they say on ebay lol), but seriously, thanks guys!:thumbsup:

Thanks more than happy to help hope to here from you in the new year

thanks again

Matt Burrell

http://www.mjbelectricalservices.co.uk

[email protected]

NICEIC reg.

I would like to reccomend Michael Mitchell ( telephone number 2454383) who has recently decorated a bedroom for my mum who is in her 70's.

Michael was kind and considerated at all times, he listened to all her concerns and reassured her. I was totally confident in Michael and his work which was done very efficently . Mum knew exactly what was going to happen and when something that is important to her and the bedroom looks great too!! Thanks Michael.

I'd like to recommend me for my computer services :D

KK rider training for being the best bike school in sheffield and surrounding areas

On 2 Wheels and (backed up with) manhattan motorcycles for or all your biking needs.

The jeweller on woodseats - I'm sure everyone must know by now he's a great bloke with a great shop. Can't quite remember his surname, maybe begins with a G?

I'll think of others :huh:....

is that kyle by any chance ? kk rider ?

Yeah it's kyle. He';s the only instructor there (self employed) but it works out well because you tend to get his full attention and he cares more about the business for obvious reasons!

i did my cbt with kyle .. excellent instructor... i also second manhattons... i get all my spares from there .. speak to paul or russ . :)