Recommended businesses and tradesmen

Hi I'm in the Totley area and we are after a loft conversion.

Has anyone used a brilliant and reliable builder who knows their stuff but isn't too pricey?

We've got plans and permission in place and are ready to go.

Cheers Mesen

ECCLESALL SERVICES - KITCHEN AND BATHROOM RENOVATIONS - 07800752760, or 07976299059 is a family owned company of 20+ years, and is run by Ben Brook and Nick Baxter. They renovated my bathroom into a fully-tiled walk-in shower and 4-piece bathroom suite. Their work is of exceptionally quality and they are very hard-working. The prices are extremely reasonable. I am delighted with the results - Thank you Ben and Nick, I am so happy to recommend you.

Ecclesall Services in Sheffield S11, 07800752760 or 07976299059 - Kitchen and Bathroom Renovations. This family owned company of 20+ years, run by Ben Brook and Nick Baxter, renovated my bathroom into a fully-tiled walk-in shower and 4- piece bathroom suite. Their work is of exceptionally high quality and they are very hard-working. Their prices are extremely reasonable. I am delighted with the results - Thank you Ben and Nick, I am so happy to recommend you.

ECCLESALL SERVICES on 07800752760 or 07976299059 - contact Ben Brook or Nick Baxter - for ALL PLUMBING, BATHROOM/KITCHEN RENOVATIONS, TILING, FITTED WARDROBES, ROOF REPAIRS, PLASTERING, RENDERING, SCREEDING, LAMINATE/WOOD FLOORS, ETC

20+ YEARS EXPERIENCE. QUALILTY WORK AT FAIR PRICES, FULLY INSURED, FREE ESTIMATES.

(up to 20% off many well known brands of bathroom / kitchen suites. and up to 20% off porcelain / ceramic tiles )

Hi I'm in the Totley area and we are after a loft conversion.

Has anyone used a brilliant and reliable builder who knows their stuff but isn't too pricey?

We've got plans and permission in place and are ready to go.

Cheers Mesen

We can come and view the plans but cant start until spring next year.

I can thoroughly recommend Garry from S6 1DY - yet again he has done a tremendous job at my house. Outside painting of windows, drainpipes, guttering etc all done to a very high standard. And Garry has made me a cat pen at the bottom of the garden, not an easy thing to do to contain feral cats but as always he thought out exactly what was required and just got on and did it! Garry is always upbeat, cheerful and does a great job without ripping people off. He doesn't make jobs last longer than necessary. Real hard worker. The best! Thoroughly recommended.

My mum needed a locksmith and I found A&M locksmiths (0114 288 4673) on the Forum.

The guy was very quick and reasonable mum was very impressed, well recommended.

My mum needed a locksmith and I found A&M locksmiths (0114 288 4673) on the Forum.

The guy was very quick and reasonable mum was very impressed, well recommended.

Happy we could help

Recommendations please for a reliable roofer for a repair to a tiled roof?

TIA

Sorted... Thanks to Goff Roofing Phone 0114 2372566

Very quick, great price and really nice guys.

Iv just used SJD Properties, they put laminate flooring down in my dining room and kitchen and supplied and fit skirting boards and architrives. They did an excellent job, and would recommend them to anybody. I will definately be ringing them next time i need a joiner. There number is 07951348815 ask for Steve and John.

Thanks

Micky ET on here has just finished installation of a full new heating system for us and we have a lovely warm house now! Mike was very friendly, honest, helpful, courteous, punctual and kept mess and disruption to a minimum - thanks Mike!

Call him on 07592 418536