Fake police range rover

I see that range rover most mornings, joining m1 north from m18, around 08:30.

Dunno about legality of it or otherwise, but op is right, if you have never seen it before it's a damn close imitation. But blue and yellow are a bit 'off colour' compared to the real deal (blue is a bit tealy, yellow a bit more orangey/yolky).

Just to help aha its actually my range rover I have a heavy recovery and service yard I deal with big wagons and busses . The range rover is for assistance on motorways and carriageways . The light board is clear but displays amber and red . It's clears as this is modern technology . The cones are their to put on carriageway as for yellow and blue chequers its a legal requirement for highway vehicles to display them and no law as to colours you can use .

Just to help aha its actually my range rover I have a heavy recovery and service yard I deal with big wagons and busses . The range rover is for assistance on motorways and carriageways . The light board is clear but displays amber and red . It's clears as this is modern technology . The cones are their to put on carriageway as for yellow and blue chequers its a legal requirement for highway vehicles to display them and no law as to colours you can use .

side livery is restricted , i presume you have a variation from Dft / VOSA / HA to allow your blue reflective ...

chapter 8 compliance requires only minimal side livery ( 50 or 100 mm yellow stripe) as seen on the ISUs and none HATO HA vehicles

side livery is restricted , i presume you have a variation from Dft / VOSA / HA to allow your blue reflective ...

chapter 8 compliance requires only minimal side livery ( 50 or 100 mm yellow stripe) as seen on the ISUs and none HATO HA vehicles

Someone has way way way too much time on their hands .

No, I was brought up in North Yorkshire.

This car was built from an American car, I think the guy had a scrapyard and he'd built a few amazing customized American cars, we were always in awe of some of his creations.

You never know it might have been the same car he might have sold them on.

...sounds like Malcolm Bishops ? used to have a scrapyard during 70's -80's.

Seems to have done well over the years !!!.... http://www.malcolmbishop.com/

Archived