Which film had the worst special effects ever..

I always think in old films when they are driving cars when you know it is a film going past in the background. They never look at the road and their arms are moving too much for a straight road.

---------- Post added 03-10-2013 at 15:48 ----------

That or Jaws

Air Force One, when the 747 hits the water at the end, poor.. The Phantom Menace (and i am a massive Star Wars fan), the cg was just awful, and that damn Yoda puppet...:rant::rant:

Yeah, definitely Phantom Menace. Worst CGI ever given the tech, budget and talent on board. Although Ultraviolet (2006) has the categorically the lowest quality CGI of a modern Sci Fi flick [just to add, I have only seen clips of this, I haven't watched it or anything).

sharknado 2013 release makes jaws look stunning lol

The Syfy channel has a lot of contenders, I don't really mind the dodgy CGI though it's more the rubbish actors/scripts and pointless scenes that serve no purpose other than to fill time that ruin them for me.

Of the last decade, has to be The Mummy Returns or the Hulk with Eric Bana. Pretty much ridiculed across the whole internet if you have a look!

Which film had the worse special effects you've ever seen.

It's got to be an early Sci.Fi/ Horror film hasn't it. For me it was the rockets in Buster Crabbes Flash Gordon .

They were on a wire with Iron filling coming out of the back.....:rolleyes:

...but was it any worse than other similar films of the time?