150,000 in fines on Halifax road by speed camera

Correct ,but try telling that to the "Perfect" drivers on here.

Why do you and a couple of others feel the need to knock and name call those who choose to drive to the requirements of the driving test?

Its not our fault you're incompetent and can no longer drive to the standards required to get your driving licence.

the particular speed camera in question is an agent provocateur. You've all seen those speeding devices with the little smiley/sad faces, depending on whether you are going under or over the speed limit I'm sure. But did you know that this camera was fitted a similar device, but instead of a smiley face for being under the limit it had something quite different. If you were over the speed limit the little image flashed a pair of boobs at you. If you were under the limit the picture changed to a woman's head with hairnet and curlers in. This is why the camera was so successful and most of the offenders were male of course. I think that's bad enough, but then I learned that the camera had sold its story to the Sheffield Star and I was disgusted.

the particular speed camera in question is an agent provocateur. You've all seen those speeding devices with the little smiley/sad faces, depending on whether you are going under or over the speed limit I'm sure. But did you know that this camera was fitted a similar device, but instead of a smiley face for being under the limit it had something quite different. If you were over the speed limit the little image flashed a pair of boobs at you. If you were under the limit the picture changed to a woman's head with hairnet and curlers in. This is why the camera was so successful and most of the offenders were male of course. I think that's bad enough, but then I learned that the camera had sold its story to the Sheffield Star and I was disgusted.

Love it! Thanks!

Edit: still chuckling!

Edited by DT Ralge