Turf wars in Sheffield

Good afternoon BF.

It’s not a persecution complex at all, just an opinion.

Not complaining, but pointing out an approach used by the far left on anyone who doesn’t agree with their extreme views.

But I'm not on the far left, even the left-yet I took exception to the notion that people of Norse, Anglo Saxon and Celtic origin can't describe themselves as 'indigenous'-they can call themselves what they want, it's how they describe others or define indigenous that's the problem.

Afternoon to you too fella btw :)

How can you racists be so cold and heartless?

Children are dying and you're on your soap-boxes talking about 'your country'.

Well if you're the kind of people that represent 'my country', I'd rather forego the right to call it 'mine' at all.

Surely geographical divides are just arbitrary? Look at England, Wales, Ireland and Scotland. Who gives a monkeys what it's called? Surely the most important thing is that we all look after people, are accountable, help each other and are GOOD?

What's wrong with you? You've become so short sighted about what actually matters that you can't see past the end of your white, racist nose.

THINK ABOUT IT.

Oh dear.

Yes, we dont want this in our country. Most of us dont want it in any country but there you go. It happens, id just prefere it to happen somwhere else.

Like their own country for starters.

By the way, if anyone says "this is their country" or "what if they were born here?", well my answer to that is this.

They should call themselves British and abide by our laws and rules then shouldnt they.

Well if you're the kind of people that represent 'my country', I'd rather forego the right to call it 'mine' at all.

Your choice.

Let me know how it works out for you.

Surely geographical divides are just arbitrary? Look at England, Wales, Ireland and Scotland. Who gives a monkeys what it's called? .

Anyone who cares.

you clearly dont so i wont bother trying to show you the error of your ways.

It would be wasted on you :)

Surely the most important thing is that we all look after people, are accountable, help each other and are GOOD?

Its one of the most important things. Not THE most though.

I have to say this made me laugh out loud.

What's wrong with you? You've become so short sighted about what actually matters that you can't see past the end of your white, racist nose.

You hypocrite.

You racist.

You silly billy.

THINK ABOUT IT.

Take your own advice there chummy. :hihi:

You haven't said anything. Make a point and I might argue with you.

As with all stupid people, all you can come up with is calling me name. Oohooo.

I'm a 'silly billy'?

Righto. Great political discourse.

I am British but I'm certainly not the same as you. Don't lump me in your category. It stinks

Someone should tell these Bengali and somali kids its not even their turf.

Its ours!

They are in England, they would do well to remember that.

Send them back to their country of origin. Before anyone starts bleating "they were born here" then send them to their parents country of origin. Let them fight there.

Bengali and Somalian kids dying over turf wars in Sheffield, what the hell...............!!

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/schoolboy_killed_in_sheffield_turf_war_1_3847686

The funny thing about it is, is that this country is neither any Bengali or Somali's turf. Why dont both groups get back to their own countries because they're not wanted by anyone here.

Send them back to their country of origin. Before anyone starts bleating "they were born here" then send them to their parents country of origin. Let them fight there.

I can think of a few places I'd like to send YOU, actually.

A new land founded for pompous, narrow-minded, arrogant bigots who think that they are the only people that matter. I'm sure you'll all love living together in your judgemental, monochrome, individualistic place called MY COUNTRY.

Then the rest of us can get on with being human beings in OUR WORLD.

Surely geographical divides are just arbitrary? Look at England, Wales, Ireland and Scotland. Who gives a monkeys what it's called? Surely the most important thing is that we all look after people, are accountable, help each other and are GOOD?

THINK ABOUT IT.

So I take it your world view is a global government with a village of 6 billion. Scary.

Tell me, would you be happy to see skinned cats being sold as a delicacy in Castle Market? or stoning's taking place? if not, why not?

All this nice fluffy language that idiots come out with never stands up to scrutiny.