Turf wars in Sheffield

..as did you by not answering the bloody question!

I can see my not agreeing with you or coming round to your way of thinking is getting on your nerves. Im sorry but im entitled to my opinion and you ranting isnt going to change that.

Come on guys....

Fair enough. Im not looking for a row but some people just cant help themselves.

Yes, I fear so my friend - although nothing could be further from the truth. I welcome people of all colours & faiths - as long as they learn English, contribute positively to UK society & adopt/respect British ways & customs.

but they dont do they????????????

As scientists reckon we all originated in Africa - then we all have that shared blood-line anyway. However, 'Indigenous' is a term used to describe the 'original inhabitants' of a land - the definition has criteria. The Aborigines of Australia, did not originate there, but they are seen as indignenous. As such, those of Celtic, Anglo-Saxon, Nordic blood-lines (going back thousands of years) could describe themselves as indigenous to the British Isles. And, that still means they have a mix of 'foreign' DNA - the Celts from Spain, France (with a bit of Moorish thrown in) - the Saxons from the Germanic regions - the Nordic from Scandanavia.

Ok i can see the reasoning and accept it but if it comes to territory and region as was indicated in your previous post the rule applies to all of us wherever we go and is prevalent in the North/South bull that people spout. I don't regard Englands turf as mine simply because i was born on it. The country is my home country and that's as far as i'll go with it. I don't like what it's becoming but i wouldn't place the blame on the shoulders of foreigners. .

Someone should tell these Bengali and somali kids its not even their turf.

Its ours!

They are in England, they would do well to remember that.

You only own turf that you have paid for, you don't own England either so you would do well to remember that aswell.