Turf wars in Sheffield

Its all scaremongering, I know most of the parents of these kids who claim to be the S5 gang and they couldn't organise a shooting on a shooting range.

They are just immature kids with big mouths who have been brought up badly and think they are above the law, yes they have a few numbers but nothing that cannot be sorted.

Again, Im feeling uncomfortable agreeing with you so wholeheartedly before I've had luncheon ;)

Would you like to describe who 'you lot' are? I've never encountered the poster I was defending before.

No i wont describe what i mean.

I know what your thinking (or rather would like to think) im saying but there you go. It says much more about you than it does me ;)

This is brilliant news don't knock it!! that's why people call them Pirates :loopy:

The last Somali lad who died had so much criminal history his brother too who is now banged up in prison.

The Star made him out to be a saint who was graduating from University, far from it the truth is know he was a nasty piece of work hence he was a target

..and there's that persecution complex again-most often seen in fascists/racists/EDL and BNP supporters ;):hihi:

Ps: stevie there's some irony in you complaining about those who disagree with your view as the 'far left', when they make equally crass generalisations as you describe.

Good afternoon BF.

It’s not a persecution complex at all, just an opinion.

Not complaining, but pointing out an approach used by the far left on anyone who doesn’t agree with their extreme views.