Zara Philips Wedding

I read that Kate Middleton/windsor/wales/ the duchess of something - what IS her name? Didn't drink any alcohol at all during the wedding, therefore she obviously MUST be about to produce the heir before the spare !!!! :-/

fit, are you old enough to remember the wedding of Prince Charles and Diana? the same sort of speculation was rife then, when they'd only been married for "two-minutes".

fit, are you old enough to remember the wedding of Prince Charles and Diana? the same sort of speculation was rife then, when they'd only been married for "two-minutes".[/quote.

Hi there, thanks for asking if I am old enough to remember, so chuffed ! (am 47 so I was 16 at the time). Mind you, Diana did produce spectacularly quickly after the wedding ! :)

If so, I hope that it's a girl and forces this outdated notion of primogeniture to finally change.:D

I do hope so !!

She always said she didn't want a big fuss, and with due respect to her she's a pretty minor Royal in the grand scheme of things, not like William, who's about third in line for the Throne after Charles.

Is William not first in line after Charles? Guaranteed to become king at some point in our lifetime (possibly within the next 10-20 years)

Is William not first in line after Charles? Guaranteed to become king at some point in our lifetime (possibly within the next 10-20 years)

Probably, which means Kate (I refuse to call her Katherine, reminds me too much of Kat Slater off Eastenders! :gag: ) will be Queen, when HRH Queen Elizabeth II kippers it, which at her age should be in the next 10-15 years.

fit, are you old enough to remember the wedding of Prince Charles and Diana? the same sort of speculation was rife then, when they'd only been married for "two-minutes".[/quote.

Hi there, thanks for asking if I am old enough to remember, so chuffed ! (am 47 so I was 16 at the time). Mind you, Diana did produce spectacularly quickly after the wedding ! :)

That's true, she gave birth to William just about a year after the wedding (he was born 21/6/82, 11 months on)

She always said she didn't want a big fuss, and with due respect to her she's a pretty minor Royal in the grand scheme of things, not like William, who's about third in line for the Throne after Charles.

William is, indeed, next in line after Prince Charles.

It goes:-

Charles,

then William and any heir he may produce.

If William dies without heir, then the inheritance goes to Harry, and any heir he may have.

If Harry dies without heir, too, it passes to Prince Andrew.

Zara will become Queen if a nuclear bomb goes off at a family dinner at Buckingham palace while she is on honeymoon, and probably only in this instance :)

I don't know, Julado:- the "hunky chunky" rugby player physique is quite appealing to some of us ladies! ;)

and some gentlemen too.

Zara will become Queen if a nuclear bomb goes off at a family dinner at Buckingham palace while she is on honeymoon, and probably only in this instance :)

And it would have to wipe out pretty much all of the Royal family, in that case, from Charles down to Prince Edward, and even Princess Anne, and Zara's brother, Peter (And his daughter) , before that could even be in the running...

the line of succession currently goes like this:-

1 HRH The Prince of Wales (The Prince Charles; b 1948)

2 HRH The Duke of Cambridge (Prince William; b 1982)

3 HRH Prince Henry of Wales (b 1984)

4 HRH The Duke of York (The Prince Andrew; b 1960)

5 HRH Princess Beatrice of York (b 1988)

6 HRH Princess Eugenie of York (b 1990)

7 HRH The Earl of Wessex (The Prince Edward; b 1964)

8 Viscount Severn (James; b 2007)

9 The Lady Louise Windsor (b 2003)

10 HRH The Princess Royal (The Princess Anne; b 1950)

11 Peter Phillips (b 1977)

12 Savannah Phillips (b 2010)

13 Zara Phillips (b 1981)

Is Prince Henry aka Prince Harry?

I never knew he wasn't really called Harry you know