Zara Philips Wedding

So...we have had another Royal wedding....albeit this time a little less formal than the last.

I forgot to watch it - I only intended to look to see what sort of silly hats they were all wearing.

No more pretzel for Eugenie...or was it Beatrice....does it really matter I wonder????

BUT....what's with all these hats that look like satellite dishes rammed on the side of the head?????

And "nice" to see Camilla in what is now becoming a trademark design of hat....she wore a similar style for her own and for William and Kate's....do you think she is trying to step into the Queen Mothers shoes???

The Princess Royal (Anne) with her never changing bun.....and despite Zara walking on her father's arm....no mention of Captain Mark Philips at all....like he was totally anonymous!!!

Well lets hope the newlyweds have a long and happy life together :)

The Royals......very strange family indeed :P

She always said she didn't want a big fuss, and with due respect to her she's a pretty minor Royal in the grand scheme of things, not like William, who's about third in line for the Throne after Charles.

Edited by Rich

Still can't believe how sycophantic people lined the Royal Mile to catch a glimpse of two people they have no connection with whatsoever. Apparently some people flew over from Canada to watch them. Life. Get a.

And what's with that groom.....some rugby player who looks like a potato :hihi:

I don't know, Julado:- the "hunky chunky" rugby player physique is quite appealing to some of us ladies! ;)

He can't help having a nose that's has no direction in which way it's meant to be pointing- it's been broken and reconstructed something ridiculous like 8 times.

It's refreshing to see someone from the royal family getting married because they want to, rather than because it furthers their public appeal or standing in other European royal families.

I read that Kate Middleton/windsor/wales/ the duchess of something - what IS her name? Didn't drink any alcohol at all during the wedding, therefore she obviously MUST be about to produce the heir before the spare !!!! :-/

lol this so so sweet, here you all are on a Sunday afternoon gossing away, people who are so not interested in the royals, even tenuously related ones that aren't even titled, that they have to post on a special thread to say so ... :hihi:

Never saw anything about it anywhere, was it even televised?

lol this so so sweet, here you all are on a Sunday afternoon, people who are so not interested in the royals, even tenuously related ones that aren't even titled, that they have to post on a special thread to say so ... :hihi:

No, there was a brief piece on the tea time news last night.

Edited by Rich
i before e

No, there was a brief piece on the tea time news last night.
I wasn't seriously asking, Rich, just being sarky. And now I feel so mean ...

No, I don't ... :D

lol this so so sweet, here you all are on a Sunday afternoon gossing away, people who are so not interested in the royals, even tenuously related ones that aren't even titled, that they have to post on a special thread to say so ... :hihi:

Hi Ruby 0/ you're here too ! :hihi::hihi:

I read that Kate Middleton/windsor/wales/ the duchess of something - what IS her name? Didn't drink any alcohol at all during the wedding, therefore she obviously MUST be about to produce the heir before the spare !!!! :-/

If so, I hope that it's a girl and forces this outdated notion of primogeniture to finally change.:D