TJ Hughes branch relocation MEGATHREAD

Very apt username you have there... :loopy:

I Buy clothes occassionally from TJ's, they're considerably cheaper and better quality than other High Street stores IMO. I also use their cafe for drinks, bit expensive but still a good quality cuppa in most cases.

Well don't take it out of me just because you can't afford Meadowhall. :loopy:

They why shop in the filthy cess pit of the town centre. ? :huh:

Because I can't always be bothered to go all the way to that big ol' shopping centre in S9? And prefer to shop in Town? And Town's not that bad actually, sure it's mucky, expensive and not as good as Meadowhall, but if everybody stopped going down Town, eventually all the shops would go under.

Because I can't always be bothered to go all the way to that big ol' shopping centre in S9? And prefer to shop in Town? And Town's not that bad actually, sure it's mucky, expensive and not as good as Meadowhall, but if everybody stopped going down Town, eventually all the shops would go under.

Town is much better for local shops than meadowhell, where the rents are too high.

Well i live at Wybourn so town is 10 minutes walk max, but i don't bother, i'd rather drive to Meadowhall or Crystal Peaks, they are cleaner, it's more convenient, doesn't cost me a penny to park and they aren't full of "wot ya lookin at" chavs.

Each to their own i suppose.