TJ Hughes branch relocation MEGATHREAD

I think it used to be House of Fraser until around 12 years ago.

Before that it was Walsh's

..........who were actually taken over by Kendall Milnes before House of Frazer took them over!

No, thats just a right wing myth that EVEN the Tories don't believe.

It was the Global Credit Crisis which got us into the mess.

The Tories were committed to the same spending levels as Labour until as recently as 2007 when George Osborne said

'A Conservative government would match Labour's projected public spending totals for the next three years'

He even wanted spend to MORE

Mr Osborne said: "The result of adopting these spending totals is that under a Conservative government there will be real increases in spending on public services, year after year.

"global credit crises that got us in this mess?"..................back to school for you sunshine!

Another thing is that there's only TJ Hughes in probably the whole of that part of Town where there's a free toilet! (Free for cafe customers, get the door code with a purchase), where else can you go when you need a wee without being obliged to buy something?

Top floor of the CO-OP building used to be free. No idea if the cafe is still open these days though.

Good heavens!...........it's no wonder all these big stores are winding up if all people use them for is a piddle!

Good heavens!...........it's no wonder all these big stores are winding up if all people use them for is a piddle!

Their Loos have a captive audience though, cos like I said there's nowhere else to pee, cos all the Council owned Khazis in Town are either shut or so grotty you don't want to go in them.

Their Loos have a captive audience though, cos like I said there's nowhere else to pee, cos all the Council owned Khazis in Town are either shut or so grotty you don't want to go in them.
Have you thought about a colostomy bag Rich?

Another thing is that there's only TJ Hughes in probably the whole of that part of Town where there's a free toilet! (Free for cafe customers, get the door code with a purchase), where else can you go when you need a wee without being obliged to buy something?

The more high end shops ; Marks and Spencer, John Lewis and even Debenhams.

I am not incontinent! :rant:

And that would help re having a wee how?

No need it's 12589 I believe...

And that would help re having a wee how?

:hihi::hihi::hihi: well spotted.

you know 1 thing that gets on my nerves dont know about everyone else is that we waste money on war and sorting other countries out and we are in this mess and ppl like me who want to work and carnt find a job course after course its got me bloody goverment havent got a bloody clue how we live and never will we wasent all lucky enough to go to eaton was we noooooooooo