Family outgrow Sheffield council house (Panorama - 4 May 2011)

Seems shes never heard of the word NO! or heard of the BIRTH PILL short of that just keep your legs shut love.

Three bedrooms, 9 kids, 1 parent. So essentially its 9 kids in two rooms - thats the kind of thing you would see in deprived countries, not in the UK.

Do not see why the parent has to have a room to herself.

Whats saying the nieces and nephews weren't born after the children though - you can't exactly pop them back in. I mean what if this woman only took in the other family members to stop them from getting hurt in some way? Surely its better to be a bit squashed than to chuck them on the street?

Three bedrooms, 9 kids, 1 parent. So essentially its 9 kids in two rooms - thats the kind of thing you would see in deprived countries, not in the UK.

I can't see how the Social Services would let her take on anymore children in such a small living area.

Anyhow,,10 people in one 3 bed house is nothing compared to some houses in firvale,that have 10 people per bedroom! lol.

I can't see how the Social Services would let her take on anymore children in such a small living area.

Anyhow,,10 people in one 3 bed house is nothing compared to some houses in firvale,that have 10 people per bedroom! lol.

This is what the slovakians/ roma people do, they rent a house out and thirty live in it and it happens werever they are and not just in firvale.

Also saves them taking up council houses and we couldn't have that now could we.

Whats saying the nieces and nephews weren't born after the children though - you can't exactly pop them back in. I mean what if this woman only took in the other family members to stop them from getting hurt in some way? Surely its better to be a bit squashed than to chuck them on the street?

This is what the slovakians/ roma people do, they rent a house out and thirty live in it and it happens werever they are and not just in firvale.

Also saves them taking up council houses and we couldn't have that now could we.

I don't think theres any worry of them taking up the council houses,because when they shove 30 in a house,majority are illegal anyway.I only mention firvale as I have seen the immigration officers do a couple of raids down there lately.But yes,I suppose it could quite easily be any other rented house in sheffield.

Do not see why the parent has to have a room to herself.

cos it would be a bit wrong making even more babies,while kids sleep a few feet away.

Also, child benefit should be cut, to pay for the 1st two kids only.That should stop multi breeding for scroungers and asylum seekers too.

Edited by Total Chaos

Rony Robinson this morning talking to a BBC reporter about the Panorama programme tonight.

It's about a family of 9 living in a 3 bed Sheffield council house complaining that the council won't give them a bigger one.

Apart from the mother, no mention of a father, they are aged 21 down to an 18 month old baby. 6 of them are hers, then a niece and a couple of others.

Why should council tenants expect that if they outgrow a house the council should have a duty to find somewhere bigger for them?

The rest of us, non council tenants, have to find somewhere ourselves, either to rent or buy, and pay a load of council tax as well.

The duty of the council is to meet need-bigger house for bigger family.Its thatsimple!

If people want families that big they should be able to provide housing for themsleves and not rely on handouts, unfortunatley it seems alot of people pop the kids out to get their mansion council houses and can live a life on benefits without having to do a days work.

Makes me sick, lowlife scrounging scum.

Yes the DSS dispense free aphrodisiacs to promote large families who store coal in the bath.And immigrants are top pgf housing list with taxpayers funding driving lessons.Its plain ridiculous

Split the family and put them in with tenants who live in houses that are too big for them?

Seems shes never heard of the word NO! or heard of the BIRTH PILL short of that just keep your legs shut love.

Perhaps she is Catholic who proscribe birth control,or likes having kids.Do mnot worrry they will be doing jobs for you when you are old.Wiping your mouth as you drool over food,or giving you a bed bath to clean you up.

Split the family and put them in with tenants who live in houses that are too big for them?

Thanks we will move them into those spacious Dore properties occupied by small wealthy families.

Thanks we will move them into those spacious Dore properties occupied by small wealthy families.

'Fraid not, our houses are private, bought and paid for.:)