Should pictures of Bin Laden's corpse be released?

Opinion is divided on whether definitive proof is provided that OBL is dead or common sense should prevail and imagery that might inflame a delicate situation is not released for public consumption.

Personally, I believe the pictures should be corroborated independently, perhaps by members of both sides of the US senate or an international panel that can be trusted.

I don't agree..they should be handed over to the trusted mods at SF to verify that they are indeed Osama Bullet Laden...the meeting should be held at the Harlequin, and destruction of them on a barbie in Endcliffe Park.:|

The only reason they don't want ot release the photos is the same reason he was dropped into the sea, they think the photos will be used as a shrine to him.

Or maybe it's bulls...poo.

was dumping him in the sea really the wisest option ? It isn't that ,or release pictures of the corpse.

So what if they have a shrine to him ?,let 'em.

If they were worried about repercussions then they would have buried him as his family would want.

was dumping him in the sea really the wisest option ? It isn't that ,or release pictures of the corpse.

If they were worried about repercussions then they would have buried him as his family would want.

And you call me naive.

ok heres what i think. i truly believe OBL is dead but was killed a while ago with obama not been a very popular president and the elections coming up its all for votes so it makes "OBAMA" the man that killed OBL an makes him great to get votes. but hey thats only my opinion.

If he was killed under Bush then why not use it then? Or you are suggesting he was killed in 09 or after but Obama left it till now? He would have waited till a month before the general election.

And you call me naive.

There were other options and they chose the one that means we will never know the truth.

Maybe you will because whatever the BBC decide will be your truth.

And everything else will be just some wacco conspiracy theory.

The only reason they don't want ot release the photos is the same reason he was dropped into the sea, they think the photos will be used as a shrine to him.

Or while the debate goes on they can get another photoshopped.

If he was killed under Bush then why not use it then? Or you are suggesting he was killed in 09 or after but Obama left it till now? He would have waited till a month before the general election.

They wanted to keep him "alive",otherwise he would not be a continuing threat.

Now they have done with him/the persona they have "killed him off" and are now stirring things up with Pakistan,Libya etc etc.

The New World is taking shape before our very eyes,just think ourselves lucky it's not us eh ?....we just fund it all,slaves we are.

So which country would have accepted Bin Laden to be buried?