New footage released at Ian Tomlinson's inquest.

I wonder if the police haters on this thread

Who would these "police haters on this thread" be?

Please, go and read about the proceedings...

What makes you think that the poster can actually read?:hihi:

Yep, the police fitted up the wrong people for that crime, they falsified interview documents, lied in court and allowed the real killer to escape justice.

Not the best example you could have found!

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Too late for justice for the Tomlinson family of course, who have acted in a very dignified,calm way.

Maybe they are quiet because they have a lot to answer for really, leaving Ian Tomlinson to be homeless, but now there's the sniff of compo.....

Maybe they are quiet because they have a lot to answer for really, leaving Ian Tomlinson to be homeless, but now there's the sniff of compo.....

come on - poor old tomlinson was a decent bloke ruined by booze, there's millions of them, he was killed by pc harwood not by the tomlinson family. I have a loved one who is drunk much of the time, I love her nontheless.

I have (on many occasions) been ****** in a city centre, it doesn't give someone the right to kill me

Given that on post #100 you claim to be unaware of Ian Tomlinson's skin colour, you're hardly qualified to speculate on the motives of the family.

Or perhaps you're judging his family by the same mercenary motives as your own, perhapss you're a wind up merchant. Or maybe both?

Given that on post #100 you claim to be unaware of Ian Tomlinson's skin colour, you're hardly qualified to speculate on the motives of the family.

lol, Im in no doupt of Ian Tomlinsons ethnicity, what I said in post 100 was a sarcastic responce to the link in post 98.

lol, Im in no doupt of Ian Tomlinsons ethnicity, what I said in post 100 was a sarcastic responce to the link in post 98.

The police officer isn't black in post 98.

You didn't even know what colour skin Tomlinson has, now suddenly you're an expert on the motivations of his family.

What's your evidence Tomlinson was "kicked out" by his family?

Oh, you made it up.

The police officer isn't black in post 98.

You didn't even know what colour skin Tomlinson has,

lol

Do you think im coulour blind or something?

:loopy:

Black isn't a colour.

Colour blind people can tell is someone's black.

You can't, which is why what you claim is unreliable.

Anyone got the cameraman footage please?

It's gone from the Guardian link.

Where did you get the idea that he was homeless, or that his family now only care because of some notion they might get compo.

I don't think his 9 children intentionally hang around the inquest with begging bowl in hand, your talking nonsense.

Now if those children are able to get compo do you think that they are not worthy of it because Mommy and Daddy had relationship problems.

If they are entitled to compensation then they shouldn't be criticized for accepting it.

He might even have had a mistress on the go for all we know and could have been spending time making even more babies, we simply don't know these are just fantastic notions people are getting from the little info they are given of the man's private life.

But whatever his crimes he did not deserve to be treated the way he was, and that would have still been true had he not had the misfortune to perish moments later.

As for the inquest itself I am happy that there is one, I hope that the police force, the governments, protesters and pedestrians learn from it.

Nor am I anti-police, I'm very much pro good policing and anti bad policing which I would imagine 99% of the population are too, including the police.

My interest in this case is that it has the potential to promote good policing and deter bad policing.

If I was the Tomlinson family I'd be setting up a charity to help the police train harder/better so that the minority events like this don't happen.

There is a time and a place for necessary force and one middle aged newspaper seller that might or might not have had a few shandy's isn't the same as a wall of rioting yobs armed and ready for a fight.