Demo violence in London today

Hi Nagel.

I found a better view of part of the footage. It's just over half way through this link.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12871187

The presenter in a brown jacket says "This is not part of that TUC rally" and the image cuts to outside Topshop/ Topman.

There are a number of phone boxes in the centre of the image and you can see the chap I was talking about just to the right of the upper set of phone boxes. At this point he is removing his radio from beneath his black jacket. He's also wearing blue jeans and white trainers.

Unfortunately it doesn't show the 2 mins or so before this when he is to the left of the phones in the midst of the crowd pushes the anarchist in a scrum, seems to hold out a hand in apology and then moves to where the police were stood blocking the area between the two sets of phone booths where he is allowed through. This footage seems to pick up from this point onwards.

I'll keep trying to find the full story for you.

Interestingly, this was the first point of trouble picked up by the news and it just happened to be in the middle of Ed Milliband's speech. In fact the news cut from Ed mid-flow to showing these scenes. Perhaps a little too much of a coincidence?

bloody ell youve got good eyes, i cant see bugger all on that link lol, its too far away and far too much going on :suspect:

And while these morons are doing all this we're wasting money of repairs = more spending cuts...Knobheads.

Great post. Nice to see a poster with a brain and not afraid to tell the truth about that bunch of cretinous anarchist pillocks.

The far left and it's assorted bunch of idiot groups need a ruddy good whipping.

How about introducing this into UK law?

Bet the pillocks wouldn't come back for seconds.

Hi Nagel.

I found a better view of part of the footage. It's just over half way through this link.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12871187

The presenter in a brown jacket says "This is not part of that TUC rally" and the image cuts to outside Topshop/ Topman.

There are a number of phone boxes in the centre of the image and you can see the chap I was talking about just to the right of the upper set of phone boxes. At this point he is removing his radio from beneath his black jacket. He's also wearing blue jeans and white trainers.

Unfortunately it doesn't show the 2 mins or so before this when he is to the left of the phones in the midst of the crowd pushes the anarchist in a scrum, seems to hold out a hand in apology and then moves to where the police were stood blocking the area between the two sets of phone booths where he is allowed through. This footage seems to pick up from this point onwards.

I'll keep trying to find the full story for you.

Interestingly, this was the first point of trouble picked up by the news and it just happened to be in the middle of Ed Milliband's speech. In fact the news cut from Ed mid-flow to showing these scenes. Perhaps a little too much of a coincidence?

Cavegirl, will you email this, along with your previous post, to the Guardian? I think it's something they might be interested in, and may wish to investigate further.

The protestors who kicked off yesterday would have most likely had the effect of turning police officers off the anti-cuts cause. Shame that there are always those who don't realise that police are affected by the cuts as well.

They made a right mess and then council workers had to come and clean it up the next morning.

Yes, workers of the public sector who partly the protesters were claiming to support, had to clean up their mess.

I almost forgot.

The anti capitalist anarchist idiots do their demo, smash up all the nasty capitalist businesses. Then go home and use their computers to post their bull poo on the internet.

They don't seem to have worked out their computers are supplied by big business as is their operating systems and software. They totally ignore the fact the internet is feeding yet more capitalist pockets with cash as they log on.

Oh look. This forum carries capitalist adverts.

They'd better stop posting right away so they can avoid feeding the evil right wing bar stewards.

I once read about an anarchist group who met in a pub. I suppose they got free beer so John Smith's didn't make anything on them.

Bugger me; that lot are thick.

I almost forgot.

The anti capitalist anarchist idiots do their demo, smash up all the nasty capitalist businesses. Then go home and use their computers to post their bull poo on the internet.

They don't seem to have worked out their computers are supplied by big business as is their operating systems and software. They totally ignore the fact the internet is feeding yet more capitalist pockets with cash as they log on.

Oh look. This forum carries capitalist adverts.

They'd better stop posting right away so they can avoid feeding the evil right wing bar stewards.

I once read about an anarchist group who met in a pub. I suppose they got free beer so John Smith's didn't make anything on them.

Bugger me; that lot are thick.

Lol that's a great post upinwath and all so true.