Any good car body repairs places in Sheffield area?

Elitemotorsoloutions.co.uk no one better

Hi all just bought a 4x4 and the bumpers could do with a re spray, does anyone know anywhere that does this sort of work but doesn't cost the earth

Thanks all

Limestone Garage! Behind fletchers Ask for fast kenn 2313333 has painted a few cars of mine nice job for a good price :)

Edited by spooferman

Swift autos at swallonest near lights . Wife backed car in to a wall cracked bumper . They repared and respayed £90 good as new. Great service and proper Body shop

We were very happy with work done by bmvcarcare.co.uk. They come 'round to your house. Fast, affordable. Chris is the bloke's name.

Limestone Garage! Behind fletchers Ask for fast kenn 2313333 has painted a few cars of mine nice job for a good price :)

+1 for Kenny. He's really good and prices aren't too bad either :)

We were very happy with work done by bmvcarcare.co.uk. They come 'round to your house. Fast, affordable. Chris is the bloke's name.

so do they do the spray work at your house?

so do they do the spray work at your house?

That's right -- BMV come 'round to your house and spray there. The work was very tidy and quiet. The end result was a perfect colour match that has not faded, although it's only been five-six months.

I got the recommendation originally from Sheffield Forum. I had never had work like that done at home so I peppered him with lots of questions by email. He was very patient with me, and a good explainer.

Edited by Dozer
Correct typo.

I saw this first thing this morning, and thought " What bloody fool want's to paint his mudguards/bumpers" Only for a second or two, but I did think it, I remember waxing the car and polishing the bumpers with chrome cleaner, Yes Children, they were made of chrome - once. Mary Hopkins rings a bell - Those were the days my friends

That's right -- BMV come 'round to your house and spray there. The work was very tidy and quiet. The end result was a perfect colour match that has not faded, although it's only been five-six months.

I got the recommendation originally from Sheffield Forum. I had never had work like that done at home so I peppered him with lots of questions by email. He was very patient with me, and a good explainer.

I'm wanting both the front and rear bumpers fully re spraying, I would of thought it would have to be five in a proper paint shop, and I would of thought the paint would go flat out in the cold damp air

Hi Shefcyclerep -- I see what you mean, and to be honest you probably know more about it than me. I know next-to-nothing about cars.

All I know is he did a nice fill-patch-paint on my saloon in my drive, and it was quick, and still looks nice. Come to think of it though, that was in the fall. Might be a different story in mid-winter.

He struck me as an honest chap, so it might be worth putting your question directly to him via the email address on his website (see above). If you do, could you let us know what you think? I'd like to make sure I'm not recommending him for something inappropriate in future.

Hope you find a good solution.

never get a "chips away" type repairer "round your house" to do stuff like that , especially in this weather , the cold and damp will be under paint , the paint finish will suffer and the overhaul quality of the job will be RUBBISH even if it looks "nice and shiny" to have your bumpers painted properly they need to be removed from your vehicle which these types of repairers do not do ,then they need prepairing in a warm dry area then for the best finish they need painting in a dust free air flowing booth which is at the correct temp for the paint to flow adhere and cure ,

for a value for money good repair job i will second "the bodyshop" at the bottom of rutland road , john is a very honest bloke and a good job is always provided , i myself work in a large franchise bodyshop chain and been been doing the job for 22 years so i know what im on about !!